New Ford Girl :)

jdc753

Reaction score
That is totally not "my" thread anymore LOL! It hasn't been since August of 2011! I have made some really amazing friends as a result of that madness!

To the OP: Don't worry, their bark is way worse than their bite!

But... but... but, you started it *in my best 5 year old impersonation*

Least you get it, just have to stick around and the good friends will show through.

Darn it! One of these days I will manage to make a post that doesn't get quoted with pink text. I swear your out to get everyone and pick up on there little mistakes its like you thrive on punishing people. Their aren't all that bad you know...

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
But... but... but, you started it! *in my best 5 year old impersonation*

At least you get it, just have to stick around and the good friends will show through.

Darn it! One of these days I will manage to make a post that doesn't get quoted with pink text. I swear you're out to get everyone, and pick up on their little mistakes. It's like you thrive on punishing people. They aren't all that bad you know...

LOL I went over there, on the advice that reading as a user and not a guest (for 2 years prior to that) wouldn't create a big wave. Fail.

Yes, sticking it out made all the difference. It also helps that I am genuinely interested in diesels; not the attention, like that one link you posted. I love the people I have gotten to know!

I really hope typing that atrocity of a "paragraph", hurt your pea-brain! :slap: HAHAHA I actually am negotiating with a company my friend works for, to be their paper editor. I am about to become a PAID grammar/spelling nazi! :flipa: :evil

jdc753

Reaction score
LOL I went over there, on the advice that reading as a user and not a guest (for 2 years prior to that) wouldn't create a big wave. Fail.

Yes, sticking it out made all the difference. It also helps that I am genuinely interested in diesels; not the attention, like that one link you posted. I love the people I have gotten to know!

I really hope typing that atrocity of a "paragraph", hurt your pea-brain! :slap: HAHAHA I actually am negotiating with a company my friend works for, to be their paper editor. I am about to become a PAID grammar/spelling nazi! :flipa: :evil

Sounds like someone tricked you good, but obviously worth it in the end. It is pretty amazing the how large the core group of diesel enthusiasts are, and how friendly they can be. I find it funny when I catch the "mutual friends" part on facebook where I have as many mutual friends with some diesel people as I do with people I attended high school with.

Yes, yes it did hurt my pea-brain, I actually had to think of the words I was using to make sure I was correctly using the improper versions. Not that my grammar or spelling is much better when I don't think, but I enjoy fueling fires as you enjoy correcting grammar.

Congrats on the job, I can tell you will do well. I will make sure you get plenty of practice outside of work. Ha-ha! I'm just kidding of course...

Microsoft word says I am ok... :popcorn:

lorendiesel6.4

Reaction score
Wow I forgot about that thread. There was some funny sh!t went on in there. Wonder whatever happened to her, maybe she figured out sex for turbo's doesn't work to well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.