Redneck, cheap dual hpop

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'm interested as well, do you think this will work with a procharger setup?

Doubtful. The crank pulley would have to be a custom piece since both use that to drive themselves. and the procharger head would need to be mounted on the drivers side.

Jwarren

Reaction score
IMG272.jpg

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
diesel sites upgraded billet HPOP is out for the 03-04 trucks. I know of at least two trucks running them. Tim on his deranged ranger and Trent Krulik from Indiana.

http://www.dieselsite.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=918

Man I'm coming in on this thing late. Lol. But tack me on that list with those guys. I got one of the first billet ones made after all the testing was done awhile back. I'm running it with 225s, and granted I don't have a gauge on it all the time, but I've hooked up a ford computer in it and went on a drive and the icp didn't even think about dropping! I think it's a darn good pump and would recommend it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne

Reaction score

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Wayne how has y'all's luck been with this kit? I know Moroni had some problems with tuning it when he ran it but haven't talked to him much since

Wayne

Reaction score
Ran awesome for me. Unfortunately I ran my dual hpop motor past 5000 rpm's where the lpop couldn't maintain pressure, and burned the bearings. It easily maintained 4000 psi with conventional 340's. It was way more than my compound 66/80 could use. When the motor died I changed jobs & lost interest in the project.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score

ununited

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for elites dual oil pump kit I have one that only has an hout on it. Make me an offer and we will see what I can do

Wayne

Reaction score
What would it take for someone who already has the brackets, pump and pulley...?
You would need a seal, extra passenger valve cover, 2 check valves, a pressure relief valve, ICP sensor harness extension, fittings for the oil rails, & pressure equalization line, a couple other random fittings, a belt, and most of the dual alternator bracketry, as well as hoses to hook it all up. That might sound like a lot, but really it's not too bad. With all the different fuel systems, turbos, etc, it's hard to get all the lines pre-built to a customer's preference to fit all around whatever mods they might have at a level requiring dual pumps, so we very rarely ship out a complete kit. If you buy a DIY kit, we'll include a list of stuff you need when you get it.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I'm not quite ready for it yet, but if you've still got it when the time comes I'll take it off your hands, unless you're just really tired of looking at it right now lol.
Wayne, thanks for the info!

TooMuch03

Reaction score
You would need a seal, extra passenger valve cover, 2 check valves, a pressure relief valve, ICP sensor harness extension, fittings for the oil rails, & pressure equalization line, a couple other random fittings, a belt, and most of the dual alternator bracketry, as well as hoses to hook it all up. That might sound like a lot, but really it's not too bad. With all the different fuel systems, turbos, etc, it's hard to get all the lines pre-built to a customer's preference to fit all around whatever mods they might have at a level requiring dual pumps, so we very rarely ship out a complete kit. If you buy a DIY kit, we'll include a list of stuff you need when you get it.

The kit that Jesse sells feeds the test port. Is there any reason a person couldn't use the Elite DIY twin HPOP to feed the test port instead of the rails?

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Hey guys I've decided not to sell my truck and I've got to have more oil. If anyone is giving out any detailed info on how to do a DIY kit please PM me the info.

And to Tadd I see your DIY kit sells for about $500. I was wanting to see if you could send me one of those to settle up with me on the camshaft I sent back to you many many moons ago. From what we had talked about concerning you having to regrind it I think that would be a very fair swap. I'll PM you my current billing address. I need to get this resolved ASAP. Thanks so much, Martin.

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
Hey guys I've decided not to sell my truck and I've got to have more oil. If anyone is giving out any detailed info on how to do a DIY kit please PM me the info.

And to Tadd I see your DIY kit sells for about $500. I was wanting to see if you could send me one of those to settle up with me on the camshaft I sent back to you many many moons ago. From what we had talked about concerning you having to regrind it I think that would be a very fair swap. I'll PM you my current billing address. I need to get this resolved ASAP. Thanks so much, Martin.

Glad to see you decided to keep it bud, Now finish that thing and keep us posted on the results!

Latest posts

Members online