Strokers Unlimited Open House

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Hello All! We are thinking of having an open house next month and would like to gauge interest. We are looking at June 22nd or June 29th right now. Looking at the calendar- I don't see any other competing events.

Looking at having dyno testing, lots of food, music and a few prize drawings. Think y'all might make the trip?

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Looking like we are gonna shoot for the weekend of the 29th for this. Also looking into a dyno. Have two different ones to chose from, but would need to be able to do bikes also. Come on down josh. Should be a good time.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Well, hate to burst evryones buble, but we are gonna hold off on the open house till fall. Can't get everything we want here inn time for one, and trying to get a few other things straight. We'll revisit this in a couple months for fall, and set a new date. Sorry guys. We were looking forward to it just as much as you. On a side note, I think we are still gonna have a cook out that day so If anyone wants to come down, and hang out feel free. Always up for a good time, and making new friends. Thanks Guys,
Adam.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
happy to see you moving this later on in the year, This weekend turned out to be not so good for me either!

05sixliter

Reaction score
Awesome! My truck wouldn't have been back together by that weekend. Ill be back in the Virginia area by the fall, count me in for the fall for sure!

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Scratch the cookout too guys. Have an appointment that I have to take care of in the morning so I wont be back till the afternoon. Y'all are still welcome to come down, and hang out, but won't be alot going on. Might have a little get together next month, and do a cookout at the shop. Stay tuned.....