Need some injectors

willholl79

Reaction score
I'm looking for a smoking deal on injectors. 155s or 175s.

The question is: What turbo?

Is a powermax the only reasonable option here?

Mdub707

Reaction score
Depends what you consider reasonable. IMO, yes it is the only reasonable one. $1250 shipped or so!? Hard to beat a bolt on turbo for that price.

willholl79

Reaction score
Well, I meant "reasonable" as in dd and towing manners. I guess what I'm asking is: Is there a better choice? My goal for now is the 500-550 range with good towing and dd manners. I know 175s and a powermax should get me there, just weighing my options.

Goose

Reaction score
Smoking deal and injectors usually dont fair to well.

IMO, the Powermax is hard to beat for the average diesel gearhead

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have some 190 75%s that will get you there and will be able to tow within reason as well, over on...that other site psn lol.

willholl79

Reaction score
I have some 190 75%s that will get you there and will be able to tow within reason as well, over on...that other site psn lol.

Yeah, i saw those. The price is right too, i just don't have a good set of stockers to throw in. A couple of mine are shot.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
a good tuner can pull fuel for you, and there are a lot of turbo options, some non vgt's like the 62/70. A vgt turbo is your best bet though if you want to still use it as a tow rig and a track truck...the powermax is the most affordable by far, and its not a reman

constantfix

Reaction score
i have 155's w/ an SS (same turbo as the PM). I'm very pleased, have about 20k miles on that setup. She goes pretty dang good w/ the extreme street. I have not dynoed it so i dont know what kind of RWHP i have. hope to run it on a track this summer.

I made the pleasantly surprising mistake of letting my bro do boosted launches during our recent camping trip last week in extreme race...i really wish i had video....let her go around 18psi and she ripped it up...not bad for 'tow injectors'

willholl79

Reaction score
i have 155's w/ an SS (same turbo as the PM). I'm very pleased, have about 20k miles on that setup. She goes pretty dang good w/ the extreme street. I have not dynoed it so i dont know what kind of RWHP i have. hope to run it on a track this summer.

I made the pleasantly surprising mistake of letting my bro do boosted launches during our recent camping trip last week in extreme race...i really wish i had video....let her go around 18psi and she ripped it up...not bad for 'tow injectors'

Nice.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You can get your fix for almost 2gs Contact warren about his injectors and whoever you want to about a powermax. But dont forget supporting mods. With warrens price you can be rolling For the price of a set of injectors from elite.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
rebuilt from used injectors. Im waiting to see the long term results on them though

Latest posts

Members online