2000 7.3 from Knoxville, TN

Maverick7687

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had this truck since 2009ish and have done nothing to it. 2000 4x4 Extended Cab Long Bed.

I have been on various Powerstroke and truck/diesel forums but just recently found this one.
I have been looking at trucks lately, mainly the Nissan Titan and 2011+ F150 Ecoboost. My truck has been parked for a while, and when I finally drove it again I started thinking maybe I want to stay with the PowerStroke after all. I love the truck, but I have two little ones and could really use a Crew Cab since car seats don't fit very well in the Ex Cab. Think I may get this one fixed up to a better condition and try to flip it for a FX4, King Ranch, or Lariat CC 250.

Look forward to posting around a little and getting to know some people.

Maverick7687

Reaction score
640/Broadway area. It hasn't been driven around much in the last few years. This year it has decided it wants to ground out the glow plug system somewhere so I'm about to dig into that. Runs great once you get it started, just a PITA to start.

Maverick7687

Reaction score
Sweet. Shop as a business or just personal projects?
I'll have to see what's causing this glow plug issue.

Here is the only picture I have at the moment. A few years ago before she got a little neglected for house repair projects.
l_f195674f4b7995dea068de5917c4b0c3.jpg

Latest posts

Members online