MCC for 6.7

12stroker

Reaction score
I was just curious Matt have you done any MCC tuning for a 6.7 powerstroke?
I just purchased a mini max from PSE and was thinking about getting the MCC and get some custom tunes from you if your working with the 6.7 powerstroke.

Thanks

BlueOx

Reaction score
I was just curious Matt have you done any MCC tuning for a 6.7 powerstroke?
I just purchased a mini max from PSE and was thinking about getting the MCC and get some custom tunes from you if your working with the 6.7 powerstroke.

Thanks

Last I heard from him it would at least be a couple months before he starts anything with the 6.7

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

12stroker

Reaction score
I have talked with Matt about it. Its in the works I need to hurry up and install my H&S and drop my truck off with him for a week then he will start messing with it. But I have been busy with work.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
asked him about this last night... his 6.4 tuning is killer. I'm thinking about getting a 6.7, but I don't know that I'd want to own one without his tuning on it! LOL

12stroker

Reaction score
Yeah I talked to him last month about it. But it's harvest season and then I have been busy with other things to get everything installed to drop it off. That's why he will need my truck for a week to play with the settings then drive it change stuff up then drive it. I know my truck will be in good hands.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Deer season just began.... this is my development time (between times of sending lead at Bambi).

MorganM

Reaction score
Last message I have indicates Thanksgiving timeframe for 6.7 MCC tunes- is this still a good date? I'll bring you turkey!!

Gearhead

Reaction score
nope i expected a slowdown but never got it this year... i'm thinking January.

Gearhead

Reaction score
I'm thinking by the end of the month prob have the 13-14 trucks done first.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I'm thinking by the end of the month prob have the 13-14 trucks done first.

Awesome! My dad wants tunes in the worst way. He hates the shifting he currently has. He really liked the stock shift parameters. His will lug a gear sometimes then shift down 2 gears and take off, but sometimes it will drop one gear and be laggy on the turbo then take off. Its hard to explain but he doesn't like the way its shifting and he wants more power from it. So I told him to relax and wait until you release your tunes!:toast: Now he won't shut up.

Latest posts

Members online