Nice Mud flaps?

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
Got a new box and front fenders. Want to protect them. What are some nice looking mud flaps that you guys know of? Really don't like the look but it's better than chipped paint.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
I second the Bulletproofs. I have some, all the metal is powdercoated black

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
That's ok, lots of crap I hate too. :fustrate: I'm one of those old dudes that don't care what it looks like as long as it works.

... unless I think it looks stupid, than I like to spread the hate. :gun:

Haha, fair enough. I just did a lot of body work and want to keep it nice. That clear vynal might be worth looking into. First vehicle that I have tried to make look nice in a way I guess I could say. Kinda going for "a look" of some sorts haha.

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
Haha, thanks. Racing has come a long long way. That was my 2013 thunder car. Racing in a super late model this year. I think I would have been a blast to race in the 80s.

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
I remember seeing a picture form the 70s at Daytona where a team was building their motor on a tailgate. Wish it was more like that. Instead you have guys dumping 30, 40, even 50k into a super late motor...those prices take a lot of the fun away. Don't get me wrong, still love it but kinda wish I race in a different era.