Intakes

edge186

Reaction score
I currently have an afe stage 2 but am wanting something that is somewhat enclosed with good air flow.

I am thinking about an S&B or Banks. Do you all have any preference or experience with either of these? Currently leaning towards S&B because of the difference in price.

2yza3aje.jpg

eta5ezym.jpg

V-Ref

Reaction score
attachment.php

I like the Tymar style intakes and Donaldson filter.

AFE Big Boost filter is supposed to flow the most.

Those would be my two picks for you. Decide if you want a wet or dry filter...than choose one of the above.

03ranger30

Reaction score
He said he wanted something somewhat enclosed, so a 6637 probably isn't his first choice. What's wrong with the AFE you have? I've heard good things about them.

S&B would probably be what you would want, and they are cheaper and look better IMO.

edge186

Reaction score
Why do you want something inclosed? You don't notice a difference unless your going for the look of it.

Hoping that it will keep the air filter a little bit cleaner. I have an outerwears on my afe and can see signs that it's been wet in the past. Just wanting to protect the filter a little better.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Homemade mount. I got a 45 intake hose coming off turbo then I'll see what's next.

lengelhardt

Reaction score
Me and my buddy run open filers with two outer wears withe outside one covered in filter oil for dirtbikes and I have ran mine for 10000 miles and still looks brand new. Never sucks the filter minder down either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MossBack

Reaction score
My vote is s&b I have installed 2 7.3's, 2 6.0's and a 6.7 cummins and for the price I can't beat it. I think I am going to buy one for my personal truck soon... The fit nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online