SCT Competition Tuner 6.7 Ford

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Will one unit cover all years with updating? I'm looking to get back into a 6.7, but don't know what year I'll end up with. I'm thinking about grabbing one now so I'm ready when the time comes!

Chris

These devices will only work on 11' and 12' year model trucks. We should have tuning out for the 13' and 14' trucks in a couple of weeks.

Who is doing the tuning on these?

live life full throttle

We have a calibrator that is contracted through us. These tunes are very safe and run very good.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
These devices will only work on 11' and 12' year model trucks. We should have tuning out for the 13' and 14' trucks in a couple of weeks.

We have a calibrator that is contracted through us. These tunes are very safe and run very good.

Is that code for, im not saying exactly who it is? I just didnt think that there where to many guys custom tuning the 6.7s yet.

live life full throttle

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Hmmm. Guess I missed where it said whos tunes are on it.

live life full throttle

You are correct it does not say who is doing the tuning on these devices. He doesn't really want his name out there but he has been doing this for a while now. He used to do work with superchips, SCT, etc. These are our in house tunes.

automoto

Reaction score
will ive been holding out for the 5015, i talked to aaron a month or so ago. Any updates yet for the firmware fix?

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I see that you're selling these for the 13-14 too now. Does that mean all the issues are resolved?

Yes we are now selling the SCT X4s with the custom tunes that do the DPF/EGR deletes. I am running it on my 14' and I couldn't be happier. The truck runs very stout for a 6.7.

will ive been holding out for the 5015, i talked to aaron a month or so ago. Any updates yet for the firmware fix?

As of right now the Livewire TS' are still unavailable for the 6.7s. We do not know when the firmware will be fixed.

LovetheTide

Reaction score
Just installed the Flo Pro tonight and loaded up the new SCT. Loving the tunes and exhaust so far, much better than HS. Will I be fine running the custom tunes for a few days until I get to the EGR delete? I was going to get it installed tmrw but I might hold off and try to install myself this weekend.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Just installed the Flo Pro tonight and loaded up the new SCT. Loving the tunes and exhaust so far, much better than HS. Will I be fine running the custom tunes for a few days until I get to the EGR delete? I was going to get it installed tmrw but I might hold off and try to install myself this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback! Yes you will be fine. You do not have to delete the EGR however it is good insurance to delete it.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
im asking cuz I have no idea why or what part fails? never delt with one before this 6.7.

live life full throttle

From what we have seen the EGR on the 6.7s are not as prone to fail as the 6.0s and 6.4s. That being said in my personal opinion and I am sure other people will agree with me on this, you still need to remove it because of the major risk of failing.

Latest posts