MCC for 6.7

RedRice589

Reaction score
i feel the same about 1st gear use not towing

I think the shifting early is nice but then you have to change tunes when towing... Is the option to use tow haul and make it hold 1st later if we tune it down? I up guess I really only use 1st with my camper. Just thinking out loud.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
that could definitely be done in MCC... short shift to 2nd out of tow haul, higher 1-2 shift in T/H

good idea!

superstroked

Reaction score
I think the shifting early is nice but then you have to change tunes when towing... Is the option to use tow haul and make it hold 1st later if we tune it down? I up guess I really only use 1st with my camper. Just thinking out loud.

that could definitely be done in MCC... short shift to 2nd out of tow haul, higher 1-2 shift in T/H

good idea!

This is exactly what I was talking about.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
curious what gear ratios you guys are running and what size tires? I'm talking 250/350 guys. I totally understand the 450/550 guys with the deep gears.

thanks

Spatel23

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP !

Just loaded Gearhead MCC on my 6.7......I just about sh!t myself. Unbelievable how much stronger the truck feels. Shifts are so much nicer, doesnt seem to be hunting for gears as much anymore. Ive been dragging my feet getting in touch with Matt about getting this thing tuned and I wish I would have done it sooner.
Cant wait to get some more drive time and start noticing more of the differences.

Always impressed, smokefree 1040hp on my old 6.4, 7.3 runs unbelievably well, and now this.

Thanks Matt and Larz!

Last edited:

RedRice589

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP !

Just loaded Gearhead MCC on my 6.7......I just about sh!t myself. Unbelievable how much stronger the truck feels. Shifts are so much nicer, doesnt seem to be hunting for gears as much anymore. Ive been dragging my feet getting in touch with Matt about getting this thing tuned and I wish I would have done it sooner.
Cant wait to get some more drive time and start noticing more of the differences.

Always impressed, smokefree 1040hp on my old 6.4, 7.3 runs unbelievably well, and now this.

Thanks Matt and Larz!

Dammit man you guys could manage to not post this crap. Now I'm online ordering unlock codes and im gonna call Matt later.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
X 2 for Gearhead tunes. Have had mine for a while, does everything well. Great for dd'ing, towing, and everything in between.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online