madman1234509

Reaction score

Attachments

• 10004035_274614896045479_8730419238003517839_n.jpg
    10004035_274614896045479_8730419238003517839_n.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 90

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
This is the event James and his buddies are putting on. Should be a decent turnout. I'll be there at least one of the days.

RSK

Reaction score
I'll probably be there both days. Find a cheap place to stay saturday. Scheduled to dyno sunday

I was on the fence but now i will deff go. I wanna see your truck dyno! Can't wait to see what all your hard work does in person!

madman1234509

Reaction score
I was on the fence but now i will deff go. I wanna see your truck dyno! Can't wait to see what all your hard work does in person!

Thanks man. Its been 3 years of working average 100 hours a week, saving, buying parts, and now Im juggling 3 Paramedic jobs and still trying to find time to do this and go to events, have a life to keep the girlfriend happy, and work towards my flight medic certs. Unfortunately I cant fab, but the guy that is building the truck will be there, and dynoing right before or after me. Should be a fun little weekend though. Fingers crossed that nothing major happens. Ill be putting some miles on it over the next few weeks to make sure everything is in check, then driving it to TS as well.

RSK

Reaction score
Thanks man. Its been 3 years of working average 100 hours a week, saving, buying parts, and now Im juggling 3 Paramedic jobs and still trying to find time to do this and go to events, have a life to keep the girlfriend happy, and work towards my flight medic certs. Unfortunately I cant fab, but the guy that is building the truck will be there, and dynoing right before or after me. Should be a fun little weekend though. Fingers crossed that nothing major happens. Ill be putting some miles on it over the next few weeks to make sure everything is in check, then driving it to TS as well.

nice! hard work pays off!!!! my brother is interviewing for paramedic school this week, he's been an emt for a few years now. I know how the working and saving things, goes I want to order so many parts right now for my truck, but my season hasn't really taken off yet, so I have to wait a little another few weeks.

RSK

Reaction score
I should be there saturday with my hail battered dirty truck

sweet, I know madman is dynoing his beast on sunday so i will deff be there sunday, might go both days not sure yet, its only an hour away from me, we will see what else comes up to do this weekend.

jdc753

Reaction score
Saturday is probably the day for me, got a bunch going on back home otherwise I would go both days.

Members online

No members online now.