Issues with boost on s366 and new tunes

kcstreetracer

Reaction score
Ok I just put on a s366 kit and ezlynk sotf tuning. Truck will NOT build boost on the lower end for ****. On setting 5 the hotx tune the isnt much fuel, really clean. I'm having issues with the tuner responding and helping me so can someone point me to a tuner who will be able to help me out?

I have a old livewire with tyrant tuning, could I put that back on and see what happens? Only difference is the new non vgt turbo but the tyrant tune had plenty of fuel.

Kind of stuck paid 1300 for the damn ezlynk and 3500 for turbo and these clowns can't ****in help. Bout to hop a plane and pay them a visit im so damn irritated. You'd think you spend $4700 with a company they would take care of you, but as soon as they got my money the customer service has been next to nothing

Feel free to pm me with a good tuner!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kylejs30

Reaction score
dont know what to say about your tuning but proven diesel is who i have my tunes through. i was emailing the guy at 9 at night and again at 8 am the next day. think i did three times before i liked it. very good customer service with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Ok I just put on a s366 kit and ezlynk sotf tuning. Truck will NOT build boost on the lower end for ****. On setting 5 the hotx tune the isnt much fuel, really clean. I'm having issues with the tuner responding and helping me so can someone point me to a tuner who will be able to help me out?

I have a old livewire with tyrant tuning, could I put that back on and see what happens? Only difference is the new non vgt turbo but the tyrant tune had plenty of fuel.

Kind of stuck paid 1300 for the damn ezlynk and 3500 for turbo and these clowns can't ****in help. Bout to hop a plane and pay them a visit im so damn irritated. You'd think you spend $4700 with a company they would take care of you, but as soon as they got my money the customer service has been next to nothing

Feel free to pm me with a good tuner!

That's why you don't see that brand promoted on this board....

kcstreetracer

Reaction score
That's why you don't see that brand promoted on this board....
Yeah i definitely learned a lesson on this. They are a joke. When I called to order the turbo kit I asked if they could ship immediately and 2 day air it. He said it would ship the latest by the following day. Ok awesome. Well 6 days later, part of my order shipped. I received the last piece of my order over 2 weeks later. In this time of course I'm upset and calling for updates. He blows me off not giving any real answers and says he's not going to argue with me he's busy! I wasn't arguing, just merely trying to figure out what the deal is. When the time came for them to send the tunes of course nothing for 18 hrs. Finally after blowing up emails I get the file. Now its been over 24 hrs trying to deal with them on datalog because my truck isn't running right. Got worse on the ride home this evening. I actually think they gave me a bad file to screw my truck up.

Latest posts

Members online