just got a 6.7 need some new shoes.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
so i broke down and bought a 2011 6.7. I friggen love how comfortable and smooth it is. anyway onto the fun stuff. first items on the list of course Minimax(done), DP back 5" (next week), going to paint match the bumpers and i think i want to do a xl grill with just the outer rim color matched, paint the side mirrors, pinstripe and 4x4 logo delete and lose the step bars. but next on my list is 2" leveling kit, 350 blocks and wheels. im pretty sure i want to go with BMF Novocanes in the stealth black with 35 12.50 20 nitto trail grapplers. my question is 20x9 5" backspacing 0 offset or 20x10 4.75 bs and -19 offset? could anyone post some pics for comparison? would be much appreciated.

bmfnova8stealthfull_1.jpg

577579_10200921122538920_1700902200_n.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yea I like it but I'm going to an 18x9 and lower with probably a -12 offset keep it smoother and lower it back down with all terrains or a nitro crosstek.mtoo much highway miles.

RedRice589

Reaction score
When it was stock height it would runpb pretty bad on the cab corner on the left front. I coulda taken a rubber mallet and fixed most of it. Also a touch on the bumper. Once leveling kit went on none whatsoever

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would wait for the leveling kit and 4" blocks if I were you. I run a 20x10 w/ -25 offset and a 25x13.50 and I had to trim a little to clear. It still rubs sometimes if I run over a curb to fast and have the wheels turned a little. I am leveled too. But, your combo will be a little narrower.

I know everyone seems to love black wheels for some reason but a chrome wheel will look really good on that truck especially if you paint to match the bumpers and grille surround

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I would wait for the leveling kit and 4" blocks if I were you. I run a 20x10 w/ -25 offset and a 25x13.50 and I had to trim a little to clear. It still rubs sometimes if I run over a curb to fast and have the wheels turned a little. I am leveled too. But, your combo will be a little narrower.

I know everyone seems to love black wheels for some reason but a chrome wheel will look really good on that truck especially if you paint to match the bumpers and grille surround

Don't listen to this guy, he just steals pictures from the Internet of other people's trucks and passes them off as his own. :stupid:

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yes you can it'll rub a little sooner but just pound the cab corners and trim the fender liner you'll be fine. I think the 2.5" puts the front too high for a 250. Without the 3-4 inch blocks at least.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Don't listen to this guy, he just steals pictures from the Internet of other people's trucks and passes them off as his own. :stupid:

True story, I have been also know to drive around other peoples trucks and pass them off as my own for when I know I will run into people LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
Why is everybody buying shortbed trucks still? I like my ccsb but its kinda pointless. Have any of you guy had both and especially the longbed and gone back to the shortie?

I wont ever get rid of my 00 but do wish it was a longbed.

Latest posts

Members online