Any New Tuning Updates? (Other Than 7.10 Update)(6.4)

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Any new "tuning" files updates in the works? (tweaks etc) Would love to have a later TQ lockup for my dually with 4.30's. Thanks in advance.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We're meeting at the end of the week about a few things. Hopefully we will be adding some features to the last update in the near future.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We do have some new features in the works, mainly transmission related stuff. There is no release date though. We are also working on some 6.7 stuff too, so there is on the plate right now.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
We do have some new features in the works, mainly transmission related stuff. There is no release date though. We are also working on some 6.7 stuff too, so there is on the plate right now.

Thanks Jeff would love better transmission tuning and later lock up for 4.30's and 4.88's. Right now my DRW with 4.30's locks at 45 even with late lock file kinda too early for me.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

I've been hearing you folks are going to a option to have custom tunes in the works any info on that?

08Monster

Reaction score
I've been hearing you folks are going to a option to have custom tunes in the works any info on that?
They aren't doing it. I was told they have no intentions of doing custom files. Bummer, they lost my business, and I know they lost LOTS of other peoples.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

4 month bump any new info Jeff?

Last edited:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
2013-15 6.7 stuff is the number one priority at the moment, as well as a 6.7 update for the 2011-12 tuning. Once all of that is taken care of and released, we'll start discussing where we want to go with 6.4 stuff. Some 6.4 stuff has already been established, we just have to incorporate it and figure out how we want to release it.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So if you folks with 6.4's and spartan's haven't heard already Spartan has some big new for us 6.4 guys.

I just wanted to update this thread because some people may have missed it or don't even go into the 6.7 section at all.

Quote from Matt at Spartan from the 13-16 6.7 tuning thread.

As far as custom tuning is concerned: we are getting back to our early roots in this department, and will be offering full custom tuning immediately following the 13-16MY product release, for both 6.4L and 6.7L applications. Both myself and Jeff will be available and accessible to work with for having custom files made for both nGauge and nDash, existing units and new ones alike.

I had stopped offering this several years ago due to several reasons (personal time consumed with other projects, 6.7 development back in 2011, understaffed here at the Spartan office, etc) but we are now in a new, much larger facility, a permanent in-house dyno, and a larger crew. With the workload down, we've decided to start offering it again.

You'll also be able to purchase River City Diesel file sets for our devices soon, for both 6.4L and 6.7L, along with purchasing our devices straight from them with their tunes pre-installed.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
So if you folks with 6.4's and spartan's haven't heard already Spartan has some big new for us 6.4 guys.

I just wanted to update this thread because some people may have missed it or don't even go into the 6.7 section at all.

Quote from Matt at Spartan from the 13-16 6.7 tuning thread.

Thanks buddy! I'll probably create a new thread regarding custom tuning closer to our release of it.

08Monster

Reaction score
According to him, nope. Not happening. lol
I messaged you long ago, as well as emailed you guys, and I was told you have no intentions of doing custom tunes anytime soon. I'm sure I could dig them up if you'd like.

Latest posts

Members online