• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Not a FORD but....1990 DODGE 2500 12 VALVE CUMMINS W/ 32,xxx ORIGINAL MILES

nossliw

Reaction score
I am posting this listing for my father in law, I will upload pics this evening.:

This is an all original unmolested Dodge Cummins 12 valve 2500 standard cab with 32,XXX original highway miles. All numbers match. Engine is completely stock and has not been touched. 5 spd manual trans. I really don't know if there are many of these 25 year old trucks left with this mileage and in this condition in the US, but I'm sure this is one of very few. I know you can go buy a newer used truck for the same coin, more horsepower, torque, etc. Please do not contact him to bs, this rig is probably not appealing to you at all then.

I do not need to list the factory specs, and figure if you are looking for a truck like this you know what you are looking for. Custom flat bed and grill guard since the day it was bought. Truck has been stored in a heated shop and driven monthly, it has not sat and dried up. Paint is in excellent condition, the rest of the truck follows suit. I'm not here to haggle. I am posting my truck to pay for cattle and I did not want to ever resort to selling it, so here I am. The truck has been meticulously maintained and is self evident when you see it in person. If you are serious about the truck and want to discuss a price please call my son in law. He is a diesel mechanic and Mechanical Engineer and can answer any questions you may have, and provide any additional information or pictures. Please do not waste his time. The truck will likely go on E-bay or off to auction in AZ after it sits on here for a month or two.

Thank you for looking. Please respond by email and he will contact you at your provided phone number or email.

nossliw

Reaction score
Pics will be uploaded shortly. These were the old ones before we had it down at my place and cleaned up a bit more. Bumper has been professionally resprayed since the photos, hub caps put back on, all fluids changed. Interior fully detailed, waxed, etc. Its small stuff but I thought I'd mention it. I will get a few hots of the motor, it looks as good as it did the day it rolled off the floor, and runs likewise. First right up within a half turn of the crank.

photo4_1.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo3_1.jpg

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l541/nossliw/photo1_1.jpg

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
good luck getting 18k for that...

maybe if it had a pickup bed on it

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Good luck with sale ! That's all I can say there. Damn nice truck though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnydime

Reaction score
So you guys don't think the Cummings fanboys would pay that much for that truck? For some reason I think some kid with daddy money will buy that truck and destroy it.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Do you have the original bed?

Sorry if I missed you saying yes or no to that already.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I would have a hard time paying 5k. It's 25 years old?!?! Seriously.

A LOT of people don't like the new technology and don't want to have to deal with emissions or worrying if a break down is going to cost them 10K+.

The year of a truck has became somewhat negligible when one does pop up with low miles.

To them it out ways the feasibility of the truck doing the same job at less cost, compared to new or newer.

Fact is book values and someone else's opinion on what the value is, really doesn't matter.

True value is what a guy that likes the truck, or has a use for it, will pony up and pay....

He can't price shop a 32K mile 25yr old truck.

I've seen guys buy trucks like this because that's what they wanted. Same guys could have cut a check for a new one just as easy.

It's not always some kid with "daddys money".

wildkarrd

Reaction score
A LOT of people don't like the new technology and don't want to have to deal with emissions or worrying if a break down is going to cost them 10K+.

The year of a truck has became somewhat negligible when one does pop up with low miles.

To them it out ways the feasibility of the truck doing the same job at less cost, compared to new or newer.

Fact is book values and someone else's opinion on what the value is, really doesn't matter.

True value is what a guy that likes the truck, or has a use for it, will pony up and pay....

He can't price shop a 32K mile 25yr old truck.

I've seen guys buy trucks like this because that's what they wanted. Same guys could have cut a check for a new one just as easy.

It's not always some kid with "daddys money".

Exactly! I've got a buddy that recently said he'd give his left nut for one... I'm going to show him this post and see if your truck is sold or not lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing some sort of work

Latest posts

Members online