• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: 20" Rock Star 2/Cooper ST Maxx 35's

CMCx2012

Reaction score
What are a set of Rock Star 2 wheels and Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx's in 35/12.50/20 worth to you?

(1) I am on Long Island and the truck is being modified starting next week, and part of the mod includes brand new Novakane 20x10/Toyo's. I am only selling my current wheels/tires setup because of this reason and there are no compromises to any of of the 4 wheels and tires. The wheels are black KMC XD SERIES ROCK STAR 2's in 20x9/8:170. For the tires, the tread is still good and I would rate it at just under 3/4 remaining; a solid tipping of the scales between 65-75%. Trust me, as an anal shopper myself, these would pass the test of serious buyer interest if someone was to see them in person or in picture.

(2) Would consider shipping them out if there was a Paypal offer that was serious. (Just saying as an option for those who are a little too far to drive)

(3) I will entertain serious offers if there was no low balling.

Let me know what this setup would be worth to someone out there. While I do have photos of the truck with the wheel/tire combination, I can take close-ups if needed and will answer all questions via forum or pm. I am away on business until 2nd week of August and I have no access to the truck until I return back home to NY.

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Ok, let's hear from somebody on the forum about what I can get for and/or how I could unload these wheels/tires ;)

I am sure I could use CL but I wanted to get it out to the forum members for their own input, advice, and as a general offer for first picks.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Some shots of the wheels/tires...

Attachments

• IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3556.jpg
    IMG_3556.jpg
    871.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4243.jpg
    IMG_4243.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:

08 stroker

Reaction score
What is the rim width? Pm me what you're looking to to get? Im in Central NY and willing to drive down!

streetglide

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the tires if you decide to separate .Would have to ship to Tn , 37742 .

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep them together.

The killer is shipping as I am located on Long Island in NY... I would love to hear some offers!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
You are right, as always, so here goes...

SHIPPING is obviously outside of the stated quote and will be considerably less if the wheels/tires were to be shipped to a business, but I was thinking $1750 given the condition of the set and the length of use.

Price is obviously negotiable. Serious offers and questions will certainly receive serious consideration.

streetglide

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep them together.

The killer is shipping as I am located on Long Island in NY... I would love to hear some offers!
I don't blame you . Good luck on them , good looking set .

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online