• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 H&S single turbo kit (with turbo)

travisH3

Reaction score
alright, looking to sell this H&S single turbo kit if i can get some of my money back out of it. originally bought this setup to be able to have non-vgt and still tow heavy but working at a performance shop, Im ready to go bigger.

kit has about 2-3k miles on it. will come with everything it would new. it is still on my truck but I can have it out in a hour if it sells. didnt want to pull it off until i sold it. have a few 1/4 mile passes on it. fastest time so far was 12.8 at 104mph. with a 9-10psi launch. has more to go for sure. no shaft play, no nitrous ever been used with it, always had an air filter on it at all times. kit fits perfect. utilizes the factory down pipe location so install is very easy once you get stock turbos out. has the ability to be wastegated very easily with h&s cast t4 mount. I dont have a wastegate so i just have it capped for now.

Id like to get $2600 shipped out of the kit if possible since its so new but im open to offers

here is a driving video of how awesome this turbo sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owdP4kezTaU

57AF4BAC-BA0E-41B7-AA31-A6B3D648F593_zpsgbea***l.jpg

travisH3

Reaction score
im going to a divided t4 with a s400 series charger. this kit is a non divided t4 housing which works for their turbo. also the kit im using comes with a down pipe for the s400 so i wont have to weld up the s400 flange onto existing down pipe. just makes it alot easier on me. part that im most sad about is the whistle. this thing sounds soooo good lol

ive got a few people interested in it, as soon as i have a for sure buyer I will pull it off my truck and it will be sent out the very next morning. shoot me a offer if interested

djr4x4

Reaction score
I know if I had the available funds I'd pull the trigger on this so fast.. glws.. Someone is going to enjoy it..

streetglide

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack but what tires are you running ? Really like the looks of those .

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts