Blown Fox shock 2.0

jaynick1

Reaction score
Anyone have a similar experience, and/or able to over night me a new one? Lol. Have about 40k miles on them and noticed this today.

Attachments

• 1116171249_HDR.jpg
    1116171249_HDR.jpg
    687.4 KB · Views: 257

redneck1

Reaction score
I sent mine back for warranty, but it was under a year. That's all they'll cover. I bought since resi fox and sold my others when they got back from warranty. But they'll fix them for like 85, or something like that, says on their website. It takes them about a week and a half to get them back to you. Sucks to see, but it happens on the fox shocks a little too often,imo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jomax

Reaction score
I sent mine back for warranty, but it was under a year. That's all they'll cover. I bought since resi fox and sold my others when they got back from warranty. But they'll fix them for like 85, or something like that, says on their website. It takes them about a week and a half to get them back to you. Sucks to see, but it happens on the fox shocks a little too often,imo..

Four wheel parts will give you 3 year warranty no questions asked for cheap per shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneck1

Reaction score
Four wheel parts will give you 3 year warranty no questions asked for cheap per shock.

Thanks, now you tell me. Wish I'd known sooner.

mbh84

Reaction score
Old thread but Incase someone found this on a search wanted to say you can rebuild fox shocks easily for about $5 a kit + the price of nitrogen refill at most 4x4 shops(usually $20 bucks) plenty of YouTube videos to show how