3.5” lift options

VVVJDMVVV

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

So every website I go to gets me a different answer. I’m trying to order a 3.5” lift from ready lift. I look at their site and nothing comes up. I go to order from other websites and they say they have it for the 08-10 trucks. Some say only for the 11-16 but it’s the same part number and the picture shows a 08-10 truck.

Anybody running this kit ? Or have any alternatives ? Don’t really want to go to a 4” as it will be a welding truck and don’t want it too tall for working off the back.

Some clarification would be much appreciated !

Betarocker

Reaction score
0" to 3.5" is a noticable change, 3.5" to 4" is negligible.

As this is your truck, how your lift is attained is your decision. If I was looking at lift at that height I'd go with a spring lift to gain travel, and use adjustable radius arms to get the knuckle geometry set. Readylift is not a brand that I would have on my list. No aspect of their design appeals to me.

VVVJDMVVV

Reaction score
I guess the reason I was wanting to go with a 3.5” is because I currently have a bds 2” and my rear end still sits a bit higher. I thought a 3.5 would level it out. I also have front and rear bags. If I go to a 4” would I still be able to keep these bags ? What would you recommend ? Icon ? Zone ? Bds ?

Latest posts

Members online