Retro Solutions Experiences

Fly By Night

Reaction score
I ended up getting the cheapies from DDM tuning, so far so good. It looks like LED is the future anyways something like $200 for a set of bulbs, low heat bright, less current draw and hardly anything to fail? Not to mention not having to mount a ballast ect...

RSK

Reaction score
Shoulda bought LED headlight bulbs, they are the cats meow! I'm switching all my bulbs on my truck to led. I already bought led reverse light bulbs from retro solutions. Shipped out quick and great price.

dwc032

Reaction score
Three sets all failed. I was told check this check that so forth and so on. Retro is a joke and no better then the 15 dollar ebay lights.

Retro, please go out of business so people stop getting screwed by you.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
My headlights worked great and still work great. Thier LED's Suck. Thier customer service sucks. Thier warranty sucks. I went with some cheap E bays on my beater and not one problem.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Three sets all failed. I was told check this check that so forth and so on. Retro is a joke and no better then the 15 dollar ebay lights.

Retro, please go out of business so people stop getting screwed by you.
The worst part is you pay 3 or 4 times as much and its not like you even get good customer service. Ebay companies ive dealt with are a lot better!

Latest posts

Members online