My s475 winter project

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
He had mirror covers on it the flew off thought she went lol. Then the boot blew bout had a heart attack tho whole pass praying it made it down. But man she's still running strong as heck. 7.3@94 in the 1/8th so she was on a good pass.

TyCorr

Reaction score
No. He said he ran it for the guy whom he sold it too as he is trying to sell it too.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
What he said. It felt awesome to get back in it too. Feeling the front tires pull the steering wheel fighting for traction shifting into second was awesome and hear them spin through most of second was awesome. To bad it blew a boot. The 80 is def a big end charger.

Sealeveloc

Reaction score
I sat up and read all 75 pages last night, good info here. The truck sounds like its runs strong. I'v been planing on a very similar build, and this really lit a fire under my ass. I will be hitting a few up coming events with my setup now, then a 475 and 285/100's this winter. The plan was to spray it to but my stock bottom end and valve train scares me even more after reading all this.

swinky

Reaction score
I sat up and read all 75 pages last night, good info here. The truck sounds like its runs strong. I'v been planing on a very similar build, and this really lit a fire under my ass. I will be hitting a few up coming events with my setup now, then a 475 and 285/100's this winter. The plan was to spray it to but my stock bottom end and valve train scares me even more after reading all this.
The truck currently has a 480 and nitrous still on the stock bottom end.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score

It'll run awesome with the 285/100s hybrids. 100% nozzles with hold icp better and maybe run a tad better then what I had (150%). 75/87/.90 or 1.0 housing will be 11.7 all day with a Good 60 foot. What stall converter? Best part was no one expected any of those numbers from a 6.0 haha. And I would suggest a new hpop just to ensure full icp. That was suggested by RCD also.

Sealeveloc

Reaction score
I have a newer thumper 1, will see if that holds icp, thats why I was thinking hybrids over conventionals. I may do a 72 and run my 225's with that for a little. I think the stall is 2k but it may be 1800, Its a PI converter and a warren comp trans. Im going to go beat on it today, so I will check stall.

Latest posts

Members online