15% off Tax Return Season Sale

Mike_D

Reaction score
Questions for you:
I have purchased a couple of different HID kits for my 2008 F250 and each one has an issue with the length of the harness that runs over to the passenger side (or side opposite of battery hookup).

Both kits I have tried have been to short to reach the other side.. Has this every been an issue with the retro solutions kits?

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Questions for you:
I have purchased a couple of different HID kits for my 2008 F250 and each one has an issue with the length of the harness that runs over to the passenger side (or side opposite of battery hookup).

Both kits I have tried have been to short to reach the other side.. Has this every been an issue with the retro solutions kits?

With the kits for the F-series trucks, the wiring they come with will definitely reach. You may even need to wrap some up, one side offer 4 feet of reach from the relay, the other side is 6 feet from the relay, and battery connections have 3-4 feet of reach as well. The harnesses reach across the widest of trucks no problem.

Mike_D

Reaction score
With the kits for the F-series trucks, the wiring they come with will definitely reach. You may even need to wrap some up, one side offer 4 feet of reach from the relay, the other side is 6 feet from the relay, and battery connections have 3-4 feet of reach as well. The harnesses reach across the widest of trucks no problem.

Fantastic. Thank you!

Latest posts

Members online