• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 6.4 Engine for sale

Strokersace

Reaction score
Fully built with the exception of connecting rods and o-ringed heads. 13,000 miles since complete (December 2017). Motor is still in truck and can provide video of it running. Or if someone local, you can come drive it. This is in my personal truck and will be pulled when sold.

Runs absolutely flawless! I just can’t leave well enough alone and decided I’m going to do a 6.7 Cummins swap.

Everything was new when built with the exception of the heads and intake manifold.

Block bored .030
IH Maxxforce pistons
Flat ZERO cracked Heads - purchased on here from AirFish
New Colt stage 2 cam - purchased on here
Ported intake manifold - purchased on here
New ARP headstuds - purchased on here
Midwest pushrods
RCD springs
Mahle lifters
OEM rockers
OEM oil cooler
Midwest CCV
6.0 BD manifolds and up-pipes
New Alliant HPFP
New Ford injectors
Stainless RCD coolant lines
RCD 59/72 turbos
Stainless No Limit hot side pipe
No Limit cold side pipe and elbow
No Limit air filter setup
No Limit E G R deleete

Maybe some additional I’m forgetting
Will come with new front cover

I have well over $17k into this thing. Only ran with motorcraft oil and fuel filters. Bad parts we’re long gone before initial startup. Only ran with custom MCC Geerhead tuning on a mini maxx.

Engine will be drop-in ready. If someone is looking for a complete setup, this is it!

$13,000 and will work with buyer on shipping.

PM me or call/text at 208-316-1828

Located near Wichita Kansas.

Could deliver anywhere in Kansas, Oklahoma, or North Texas.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Have gotten several shipping quotes for people but no funds in hand yet.

It has 14,250 miles on the build now. Correction from the 1st post. Oil has been changed again and new mortorcraft fuel filters installed earlier this week.

Don’t have FB, so only posted here. Going to put it on local Craigslist too.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
I think it’s telling you to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
I think it’s telling you to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! I don’t half to sell it, so when a buyer comes along, a buyer comes along.

Heck, I’m driving it right now and it is cruising down the road not missing a beat. It’s fun to drive, and has plenty of power for my needs or wants! Sure wish it got better fuel economy than what it does. It flat sucks the fuel.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Why the fuq would you sell that and replace it with a fuqing inline that wasnt built by international? And why even then, at the point you have it built to, swap it out?

live life full throttle

Strokersace

Reaction score
Why the fuq would you sell that and replace it with a fuqing inline that wasnt built by international? And why even then, at the point you have it built to, swap it out?

live life full throttle

Because I am bored. And. Period. It gets absolutely Chitty fuel economy! And that’s when I baby it! LOL!

Strokersace

Reaction score
How chitty? Most people dont build a motor like that for fuel mileage. Lol

live life full throttle

Lol! I built it to be as reliable as a 6.4 can be. Best highway mileage has been 13.5. Towing my horse trailer I’m lucky to get 9.

4.10 gears and stock size Dually tires are my main issue! Lol. Either way, I modern engine should be able to have the power and still get better than my old 7.3.

These engines aren’t known to get great fuel economy, but it’s sure nice to be behind the wheel of one. Tows my trailers like they’re not there at all. And has plenty of power to get you into trouble empty.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lol! I built it to be as reliable as a 6.4 can be. Best highway mileage has been 13.5. Towing my horse trailer I’m lucky to get 9.

4.10 gears and stock size Dually tires are my main issue! Lol. Either way, I modern engine should be able to have the power and still get better than my old 7.3.

These engines aren’t known to get great fuel economy, but it’s sure nice to be behind the wheel of one. Tows my trailers like they’re not there at all. And has plenty of power to get you into trouble empty.
I hear ya. My dually gets better mileage towing than my 6.7 does but it doesnt even compair on the highway.

But why a inline? Cuz you cheap? Why not a 6.7 ford swap.... lol

live life full throttle

Strokersace

Reaction score
I hear ya. My dually gets better mileage towing than my 6.7 does but it doesnt even compair on the highway.

But why a inline? Cuz you cheap? Why not a 6.7 ford swap.... lol

live life full throttle

No matter what I swap, I’d have to sell my current setup! Lol. If a 6.7 psd and 6R swap was fairly simplistic, I’d consider it!

I have the truck itself setup exactly how I want it. And it’s. Or worth much from a resale perspective. Otherwise I’d sell it and buy a 6.7 Ford. But they’re still holding value extremely well!

I had a 6.7 Cummins years back and loved how it pulled. It had solid power and it got much better fuel economy!!

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No matter what I swap, I’d have to sell my current setup! Lol. If a 6.7 psd and 6R swap was fairly simplistic, I’d consider it!

I have the truck itself setup exactly how I want it. And it’s. Or worth much from a resale perspective. Otherwise I’d sell it and buy a 6.7 Ford. But they’re still holding value extremely well!

I had a 6.7 Cummins years back and loved how it pulled. It had solid power and it got much better fuel economy!!
Have you towed with a 6.7 ford yet?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.