Montreal/Quebec

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Whose in these areas? I may break my first border and head to America Jr if my passport gets here in time

sootie

Reaction score
What are you doing there

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
What are you doing there

My gf is veterinarian and is giving a speech up there. I forgot to get a passport but if it comes I'm going with.

sootie

Reaction score
If you are into food, Montreal is paradise. Lots of diverse boutique style eating. You MUST have genuine poutine as it was "invented" there.

Prepare to be aggressively annoyed by the lack of English signage and bad infrastructure. Some cool history there too...

If you get a chance to check out any other places Ottawa is cool-kind of like the "Washington DC" of Canada. World class museums and the like. Some unique items like the Avro Arrow at the air and space museum and Hitler's car at the war museum.

If your feeling froggy and want a big city to explore it's a 5 hour drive to Toronto.

taterthedog

Reaction score
The underground system is cool there. Lots of tunnels and such leading to different malls/stores and stuff.
Like sootie said, great food there too. I really like visiting there. A lot of people speak English as well as French so it’s not hard to communicate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
What do I need to know?

Being from America Sr, do I get alot of respect?

Do you guys like Trump up there?

boggerr

Reaction score
You will be surprised how much nicer everyone up this is compared to some Americans lol
I thought the same when I first went into Canada on the Quebec side ans it was always a good experience when up there.
Just stick to the speed limits and if there is a cop on the highway in the shoulder, move over. I saw them chase someone down for not moving over other than that just enjoy yourself and don’t cause problems.

Like Sootie mentioned, make sure you try the poutine, it’s amazing!
Be ready for traffic if you are driving around the Montreal area.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Hopefully I don't have to drive. Uber up there?

They drive on left or right side of the road?

taterthedog

Reaction score
I always found getting a cab ride in Montreal rather exciting. They drive cabs like they are NASCAR. Nothing like the small town driving I’m used to.

qcfarmer

Reaction score
I live about 30 min from downtown. How long are you in town? Where is your GF going? I am a farmer so if it is for large animals, I might be there.

There is lots to do in MTL but if you are in town a few days it may be worth a drive out to the country.

There is Uber in Montreal or taxis. Or random people from truck forums on the internet...

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
It's small animal.

What to do around here? Anything cool, store wise?

ingrahams

Reaction score
I would get out of the city for long drive. I Go up 3-4 times a year snowmobiling and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, people are fantastic as well.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Was in St hyacinthe yesterday all day. Hit up the mall. Definitely different up here. Now in the city