Aftermarket 20” Wheels for F350 DRW

Duallytocamp

Reaction score
I had a F350 srw with 275/65 R20 BF Goodrich KO2. I had them on XD wheels. I plan on putting those tires with 4K miles on the back of dually and getting two new tires for front. (Wheels will be for sale) The offset was 40mm more than stock.

I am looking at 20”x7.5” American Eagle because of width. (Other if dont stick out more but i am lost) I do not want the wheel/tire to sick out more than 1.5”. I dont think i need spacer. Anyone have pics or advice? Thanks a ton.

sootie

Reaction score
most people get sick of the millions of wheel and tire threads. Looks thru the existing threads or ideas. There is one called wheel/tire thread and there is another one called lets see your 11-16 dually. Should find enough info in there to help you out.

Duallytocamp

Reaction score
No one talks about exact numbers measurements, only “a little”. I even called a few dually places and no one could tell me. With knowing the offset I would of thought a shop could, and I am trying to figure myself but want reassurances on it. Sorry to be a pain.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I got excited seeing this thread because I'm looking to go 20s on my dually soon too. But not much going on here......

With your research what companies sell 20" dually wheels other them A.E. and Fuel?

Duallytocamp

Reaction score
Well Fuel wheels are only rated for 5k on the front end. I am at 5140 with me and 2 kids. So i will always be over wieght, i wanted the fuels. Who makes dually wheels that cant go on a Diesel dually???
I am told AE are forever to get, if i can, which i think he is trying to sway me to fuel, but i dont know how comfortable i am with being over weight when i bought i dually to be legal and confrtable. He also tells me Fuel are flush and AE will stick out a little. I know AE will stick out some, but with my math Fuel will stick out more. Vision is an option but not crazy about the design, and have to wait to get. XD had 1 or 2 wheels but design isn’t my thing. I am stuck hence i have not done anything.

JRLott

Reaction score
What about the Fuel forged wheels? The cast are 2500 per wheel, but it looks like the forged might give you more options.

Duallytocamp

Reaction score
Well plans changed. I ordered and they canceled it. They wont let me order because they have no date for production. American Eagle has the offset figured out but they are having issues. was told they were way bigger and now smaller??? Dunno truth. I ordered Fuel Mavericks, they have been shipped so just waiting to get them.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
AE is no longer producing dually rims. I talked to Trevor? At Tennessee Wheel and Tire and got that info. For a while they were still machined on an order basis with a long leas time. Now they have just quit making all dually rims.

pipedobber

Reaction score
Mahem makes 20” wheels for dually. I’ve seen them on a few welding trucks, fuel are most popular by far that I’ve seen, on work/welding trucks. They show different offsets for the amount of “stick out” and tire sizes.

Duallytocamp

Reaction score
Well AEwheels.com doesn't exist so my guess is they are done. Still love my fuel wheels. Glad AE wqstnt making becuase I am happy with my fuels!

Latest posts

Members online