How bout Mile marker hubs?

chaselee

Reaction score
Gearing up to do my d60 swap. I'd like to purchase new hubs for it so I can sell the ttb as a complete unit. Been looking at the Mile marker hubs for the d60. Anyone have any experience with them? There's a pretty big price gap between them and the warns. My truck sees 4x4 only a few times a year. Thoughts? Experience?

F

Floorboard79

Ran two of the 35 spline sets in two dofferent truxks with 44 tsls and 38 tsls. Broke alot of drive shafts never a hub. Mud and rocks

Only complaint is they seem to fit a little loose like they need a thicker oring

greyford1979

Reaction score
My brother and I have Mile Marker hubs in our F250s. I've had mine for going on 5 years and never had an issue. He's also run them in his his offroad truck and I ran them in my 79 without issues.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Yea they are loose, but blue loctite the bolts and you're fine. I've had em for 5 years, sunk axle a few times too. Take em apart, scrub em with diesel, good to go

dsberman94

Reaction score
I’ve had mine 5 years. Never pulled them apart for maintenance as I’ve gone through deep water. Run both of the retainer clips and they tighten up nicely.

dsberman94

Reaction score
When I put mine in there were 2 types of clip in the box, one was a thick style and another was a slinky style. I read to run them both and it takes the little bit of slop out of it. Kinda have the push the second one in there because it’s tighter.

Amicus

Reaction score
I have had mine for a few yrs now. They seem to rattle a little bit. Nothing major but kind of annoying. Also one side has been difficult to engage and disengage. Hard to twist from free to look.

G

F

Floorboard79

I may try to find an extra snap ring, mine did not come with two rings. Thanks for tip.

The 35 spline versions seem to be more finicky too

chaselee

Reaction score
You guys talking about splines. The d60 I'm putting in is out of a 94 one ton. So which ones will I need? Thanks

Latest posts

Members online