2008 f450 dual air control with heat maxed both sides blows ice cold drivers side

kcose

Reaction score
Okay so I picked up a blend door today pull rash completely out and replaced the top blend door actuator still doing the same damn thing anyone have any advice for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lipka101

Reaction score
Okay so I picked up a blend door today pull rash completely out and replaced the top blend door actuator still doing the same damn thing anyone have any advice for me

What was your original problem? No heat? Intermittent heat? Heat on one side, cold on the other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kcose

Reaction score
What was your original problem? No heat? Intermittent heat? Heat on one side, cold on the other?

With heat maxed still blows cold on drivers side

Lipka101

Reaction score
Sound like you are on the right track. You sure you changed the correct blend door actuator? I’m not real familiar with the hvac on these trucks but there is one blend door actuator to control temp coming in and one for each side temp control, correct?

sootie

Reaction score
i responded to your thread in the correct section...

kcose

Reaction score
Sound like you are on the right track. You sure you changed the correct blend door actuator? I’m not real familiar with the hvac on these trucks but there is one blend door actuator to control temp coming in and one for each side temp control, correct?

Yes I’m not sure if I did change the correct one I didn’t realize there was multiple blend doors I’m changing the one on the bottom side today and see what happens

Latest posts

Members online