2008 f450 6.4 with dual climate control with heat maxed blows cold drivers side

kcose

Reaction score
Okay so today I picked up a blend door actuator and pulled the dash out and replaced the upper passenger side blend door actuator but didn’t fix the issue is there more then one of these actuator what am I missing here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Okay so today I picked up a blend door actuator and pulled the dash out and replaced the upper passenger side blend door actuator but didn’t fix the issue is there more then one of these actuator what am I missing here

There are three. One does temperature, one does side to side and the other does level (defrost, vent, floor)

kcose

Reaction score
There are three. One does temperature, one does side to side and the other does level (defrost, vent, floor)

Do you know which one does what and location are all three the exact same ?

sootie

Reaction score
Do you know which one does what and location are all three the exact same ?

I can't remember if they are all the same but the one you need to replace is in the middle of the dash at the floor height. There is a plastic kick panel under the dash, on top of the floor hump. Behind that is a blend box and you can access the actuator without removing the dash. Its tight tho

kcose

Reaction score
Fixed I replaced the actuator on floor at hump fixes the problem thanks for the heads up