Radiator upgrade?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just got my mishimoto replacement radiator, I had the original for 2 years 50k miles. The new version has rubber end mounts so there won’t be anymore flexing the radiator. We’ll see how it holds up. Thought about ordering the secondary. I’ve had plenty of mishimoto radiators in the past on different vehicles so the build quality is good to me.
That is the same upgraded mishi i have with the rubber ends on it.. I just need to verify where it is seeping from before i make any final claims. I cant find any hoses dripping onto radiator. Ill hopefully be able to take some stuff apart this weekend to expose it.

live life full throttle

F150orelse

Reaction score
That is the same upgraded mishi i have with the rubber ends on it.. I just need to verify where it is seeping from before i make any final claims. I cant find any hoses dripping onto radiator. Ill hopefully be able to take some stuff apart this weekend to expose it.

live life full throttle

Which side is it on?

F150orelse

Reaction score
My oem did too. Upper drivers side.

live life full throttle

I wonder what the deal is on why they always leak on the drivers side. They might as well make the 2 lower mounts rubber as well. Sounds like mine will leak again eventually.

NMSVT

Reaction score
Funny I stumbled across this thread. My damn Mishi is leaking too. Have had it for about 25-30k Miles. This sucks. Leaking like factory did on the driver upper side. How is the return/exchange process? For the ones that have gone through the process. I’m going to have to call them up.

F150orelse

Reaction score
Funny I stumbled across this thread. My damn Mishi is leaking too. Have had it for about 25-30k Miles. This sucks. Leaking like factory did on the driver upper side. How is the return/exchange process? For the ones that have gone through the process. I’m going to have to call them up.

Took me about a week to get mine.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.