Tow mirrors for OBS'S?

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
ill post up more pictures when my doors get back from paint and get the wiring all put together, the dodge and nemo mirrors both have three wires so i will just use the old connector of my nemo mirrors to still have the quick connect and look factory and for the heated mirror portion will just run a switch. so wed my doors should be back then i can put it all together!!! and the best part is the towing they stick out an 1 3/4 mor then my brothers 99 super duty pulled out hahaha

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
ill post up more pictures when my doors get back from paint and get the wiring all put together, the dodge and nemo mirrors both have three wires so i will just use the old connector of my nemo mirrors to still have the quick connect and look factory and for the heated mirror portion will just run a switch. so wed my doors should be back then i can put it all together!!! and the best part is the towing they stick out an 1 3/4 mor then my brothers 99 super duty pulled out hahaha

you did what I had planned to do.... I think it will work with out a hitch..

Strokersace

Reaction score
Look forward to it! Since mine didn't have factory power mirrors I've got to run wires for all of it, but it's not that big of a deal.

Strokersace

Reaction score

Updates???

Still going to do this when time and money allows!

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
here this weekend my paint guy does it part time and there have been alot of fires lately(he is volunteer) lol he has been at but sunday at the latest he said he will bring them over and put them on and konnor you would know if i had it done you would have pictures on your phone!! lol

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Has anyone got an idea for what these mirrors cost from a junk yard or new? I have stock power mirrors and plan on getting a set of dodge mirrors this spring. Just a matter of finding a set that is pre 03 and has heated mirrors.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
What about these mounted like the Dodge mirrors are?

Ford-F-650.jpg