Super mini ELM327 OBD2 bluetooth

Rico

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these adapters? I purchased and also bought the dash command app. Won’t work with my iPhone but I have a samsung galaxy tablet. I can connect to the unit but can’t get any program to run? Any insight would be great

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these adapters? I purchased and also bought the dash command app. Won’t work with my iPhone but I have a samsung galaxy tablet. I can connect to the unit but can’t get any program to run? Any insight would be great

Which one? You have a link? There are a few "super mini" adapters out there.

If it's a Bluetooth based adapter it won't work with any IOS devices.

It needs to be WIFI based connectivity for IOS devices.

Rico

Reaction score
This is it. Went ahead and purchased a BAFX3127 from BAFX products. Will see how this goes

Attachments

• 64FCF2C0-FA45-4982-B6BB-2848B7A17693.jpg
    64FCF2C0-FA45-4982-B6BB-2848B7A17693.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 40

DarcyB

Reaction score
I have the elm327 with an Android based phone. Gotta have a good connection, first time trying to use it with car guage pro app it didn't work on the wifi network I was on, when I tried it again on non wifi it worked great. Did buzz test, gp test and checked codes without issue.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
Make sure your bluetooth adapter supports the J1850 PWM protocol. Some of the low end cheap units do not. I have a cheap adapter that talks to some systems but not my fords. I bought a OBDlink LX and have had no problem. The higher end units also have faster sampling rates and overall better durability and support. You get what you pay for.

Rico

Reaction score
BAFX OBD2 Bluetooth module worked great. Buzz test worked on my 1995.5. How do you run a CCT? Anyone use Car Gauge Pro?

Latest posts

Members online