Tuning

50_shooter

Reaction score
I haven't saw anywhere yet that has tuning available for these trucks. Is something coming that will allow bigger turbos and dual fuel to be utilized? I want one but I don't want to give up my power.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
venom tuned nothing , he doesn't tune. one company (KEM) has the mexico file ( actually loses power ) , and ben's and venom had access . the only way to even achieve that tune is to flash the pcm , not sure why anyone would ever do such a thing. it's prolly a month or 2 from beta .. but at the moment there is nothing .

superpsd

Reaction score
2500$ for a Mexico tune up. Hopefully that comes with a bottle of tequila to help wash away the memory of your bad decision.

BK39

Reaction score
Just figured I would ask. Because I see online where DP back exhaust can be ordered for a 17.

highdrum

Reaction score
wrong. 15-16 have an additional sensor in the tail section. Also the 17" system overall length is different.

Excuse me, an off-road exhaust doesn't have any sensors, and 6" more length maybe, I guess I should have said, the "off-road exhaust are very similar" to last generation of 6.7 trucks.

Latest posts

Members online