2015 Cooled Seat, Back Not Working?

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
Are the backs of these seats cooled too? The base of the seat is the only thing that cools on mine, I dont get any on the back of the seat, is that supposed to be cooled as well? If so, anyone know the fix for that? I havent looked at it, or taken anything apart yet.

webb06

Reaction score
My 2012 only cools out the bottom cushion I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
I replaced that filter under my seat with the updated plastic piece. Not an actual filter. Still no cooling in the back. Ill have to look at the seat when I have some time and see if a vent going to the back came off or whats happening.

08Monster

Reaction score
None of mine have cooled on the back, I've had 3 6.7s. All 14s if it makes a difference

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I need to double check mine. I could have swore air comes out of the back rest. Unless cooling my ass makes that much difference on back sweat. Lol. When i run it my back stays cool too...

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
Air comes out of the back rest in my 14 f150. I can easily hear the fan running back there when I turn it on. Kinda sounds like it right behind my head.

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
Alright, I am assuming that a vent must have come off somewhere. Ill try to dig into it when I have time on Sunday.

Stokt

Reaction score
Same here. I have a '12 that I bought used and it has always only cooled my butt. I just thought that's all it was supposed to do.

Latest posts

Members online