Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > Aftermarket Super Duty 1999 - Current

Old 08-09-2017, 08:40 PM
General
Member's Gallery

I'd be interested in those of you decide to sell...
Old 08-24-2017, 08:20 PM
Corporal
Member's Gallery

I don't think I've posted mine up yet. It's a 99.5 and was all done locally at my house. A lot of long nights after work, beer, and good times with friends! I've got about 8k miles on it now with no major issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2017, 08:55 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Looks good man.

07 RCSB 6.0 - Lightly modded
Old 10-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

I know this thread has been dead for a little bit but I am looking at getting back into a shorty or building one so if anyone is looking to sell I might be interested. Just pm details or message me on Instagram @monstermaple.

07 RCSB 6.0 - Lightly modded
Old 10-29-2019, 10:42 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Description of the pictures attached.

So this happened dec 2017. Was out Xmas shopping the day before work I traveling towards in a straight lane approaching an intersection when a guy pulled into my lane from the left hand turn lane. Had about 10 feet of skid mark where I tried to avoid him. Airbags deployed. Gram damage. I got so hard it blew out my back window as a whole.

Insurance company paid me out. Didnít even give me an option to buy back. But I pulled all my parts off it before it was towed away.

Truck was purchased at auction.

In my process of searching for a new single cab to start over I came across what looked like my old truck repaired in California. Had 15 seats, manual trans, and stack hole in the bed. Kinda hard to mistake. I messaged the guy and it was an auto body shop that repaired it. I contemplated buying it back. Cause it looked pretty good. But ended up passing cause I didnít want to deal with insuring it as a salvage truck.

Months later I was buying some parts from a guy here in Vegas. And look what I found. The guy was super cool. I showed him the pictures of the wreck and gave him some info on what I had done to the truck.

All in all Iím glad I didnít buy it back. The paint job looked poorly done. But I still havenít found a good 6.0 candidate to replace this truck. I miss it quite often.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:44 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mm View Post
I know this thread has been dead for a little bit but I am looking at getting back into a shorty or building one so if anyone is looking to sell I might be interested. Just pm details or message me on Instagram @monstermaple.
You and me both man. I saw a reply to this thread in my email inbox and figured Iíd post what happened to mine.

I havenít been able to find a clean low mile candidate since it happened. Dec 22nd 2017.
Old 10-31-2019, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator
Member's Gallery

Look up Jimmy Hymel on Facebook. He's got a really nice one for sale still I believe.

'03 F250 Reg Cab Short Bed 4x4, ZMBYKLR, 946rwlt (rear wheel llama thrust), 10.38 @ 129.60, Truck Source Diesel, Warren Diesel, Gardner Racing, Diesel Innovations