Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket > 6.7 Tuning

Old 02-27-2017, 04:44 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

I think I may have to jump on this as well. It'll be icing on the cake with my current gh tunes.
16 250 tri-coat white, 22x12 AF satin black traxx with 325/50 terra g2, no limit goodies, flo pro exhaust, sct x4, recon smoked side and cab lights, retro solution led head and fog lights, icon 2.5" leveling kit with fox 2.0 shocks.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomax View Post
I try to lol. You'll love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I 2nd this. You give good honest advice for sure
16 250 tri-coat white, 22x12 AF satin black traxx with 325/50 terra g2, no limit goodies, flo pro exhaust, sct x4, recon smoked side and cab lights, retro solution led head and fog lights, icon 2.5" leveling kit with fox 2.0 shocks.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Just to be clear. When moving the switch from one setting to the next, are you changing entire tunes transmission tuning and all? or is it just changing the amount of fuel?

From what I understand this SOTF is different from what was available on other platforms for sotf??? Any insight would be great. Basically is this just like SOTF with SPRTN and other companies on EZLYNK/ Ngauge/ Ndash or is it different?
4" ProFlo Down Pipe Back DPeeF Deelete
No Limit EGR Block Plates
No Limit Stage 2 CAI
SCT x4 with GH and Tyrant tunes
Old 02-27-2017, 07:08 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
So how did you mount it in that cubby hole? My switch wouldn't fit right. That was my original spot.

Hey so attached are the pics i just quickly took. I didn't feel like mocking it all back up as the wife was complaining about getting inside but yea it all works and fits with this switch. I mocked it up Friday afternoon I believe and tested it then to make sure it was functional (as far as reach and turning the knob goes). Just don't feel like arguing with her tonight while I reinstall it lol. I don't think it's gonna be as easy to access as your installation directly on the dash below the steering wheel but I don't think I'll be using it that often either unless I'm towing (1-2 times a week usually at most). But yea here's the pics below and my apologies for how hasty they were. I will try to post up a completed pic once I have uploaded the the new tune and installed the switch again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2277.JPG (1.32 MB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2279.JPG (1.21 MB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2280.JPG (992.8 KB, 182 views)
Old 02-27-2017, 07:14 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAg56 View Post
Just to be clear. When moving the switch from one setting to the next, are you changing entire tunes transmission tuning and all? or is it just changing the amount of fuel?

From what I understand this SOTF is different from what was available on other platforms for sotf??? Any insight would be great. Basically is this just like SOTF with SPRTN and other companies on EZLYNK/ Ngauge/ Ndash or is it different?
on ours, yes the trans is completely different for each level .
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 02-27-2017, 09:30 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSU dirt man View Post
Hey so attached are the pics i just quickly took. I didn't feel like mocking it all back up as the wife was complaining about getting inside but yea it all works and fits with this switch. I mocked it up Friday afternoon I believe and tested it then to make sure it was functional (as far as reach and turning the knob goes). Just don't feel like arguing with her tonight while I reinstall it lol. I don't think it's gonna be as easy to access as your installation directly on the dash below the steering wheel but I don't think I'll be using it that often either unless I'm towing (1-2 times a week usually at most). But yea here's the pics below and my apologies for how hasty they were. I will try to post up a completed pic once I have uploaded the the new tune and installed the switch again

Yeah, I see now how you're able to fit it in there, my switch is way bigger.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:17 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Yeah, I see now how you're able to fit it in there, my switch is way bigger.

yea sorry I couldn't be of more help man. hoping either way both switches will work out for us though. I'm just hoping the trans tuning on this new SOTF tune is nice. idk who Rudy's has writing them and they wouldn't say either
Old 02-28-2017, 11:58 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
yea sorry I couldn't be of more help man. hoping either way both switches will work out for us though. I'm just hoping the trans tuning on this new SOTF tune is nice. idk who Rudy's has writing them and they wouldn't say either

Oh you're good, I appreciate the pics! So far my switch works out great, I liked that I didn't have to tap into any wires, it just plugs into the IAT plug. Nice and clean.

At least for GH, trans tuning is great. Shifting isn't super hard, just right.

Old 02-28-2017, 12:32 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
weird that they wont say.
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 02-28-2017, 02:00 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

I'm still curious as to who is doing the tuning for them. Can't believe it hasn't been said yet. Might it be the Facebook tuning god