PMF 10" Lift Flexing

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
When you say the rear will take anything you can throw at it do you mean street driving, big power, hell even drag racing, sled pulling, ect?

Just seems like so little metal in the rear yet so awesome! Great work man, sent you a PM also.

NotStock

Reaction score
When you say the rear will take anything you can throw at it do you mean street driving, big power, hell even drag racing, sled pulling, ect?

Just seems like so little metal in the rear yet so awesome! Great work man, sent you a PM also.

I wouldnt consider it a drag race setup. Could you do it? Sure. But there is a TON of weight and travel that wouldnt work well for a drag truck. That being said, we can tune the coilovers to whatever your going to use the truck for (within the capabilities of a specific valving). If your going from one extreme to another, a set of bypass shocks would be the ticket as they could be adjusted externally and allow the user to have on the fly tuning. This also adds another $2-3k tho...

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
Trevor, Can you PM me a price without shocks for this exact kit on a 04 CCSB. I'm oging to work with a local PHX guy about the shocks and springs.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I wouldnt consider it a drag race setup. Could you do it? Sure. But there is a TON of weight and travel that wouldnt work well for a drag truck. That being said, we can tune the coilovers to whatever your going to use the truck for (within the capabilities of a specific valving). If your going from one extreme to another, a set of bypass shocks would be the ticket as they could be adjusted externally and allow the user to have on the fly tuning. This also adds another $2-3k tho...

Yeah I know you can't have the best of every world.. I sent you a PM interested in price on a set up for a 2008 ECSB slightly smaller.

allenracer207

Reaction score
Question are you and signature metal sab one and the same because this use the same truck in their website?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online