ts chip burner

powersmokin88

Reaction score
I have some ? About the ts burners why can't we build are own tunes and do are own thing with them like the shops do. People with efi live can do there own tunes the ts chips not much different then efi live I don't thank and if we can make are own tunes where can I find the stuff.

powersmokin88

Reaction score
i dont want to have to use anothers shops tunes or chip. i want to us a ts blue and green and build my own tunes not buy the tunes an burn and use i want to make them. i have a dyno i can use and want to start tuning mine truck so i dont have to send out everytime i want something small done.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
That isn't "buying another shops tunes". It's buying a tuning software so that you can write your own.
Think about it like this:
The chip is like paper.
The burner is like a printer
The tuning software is like a word processor.
You can have all the paper and printers in the world, but you aren't going to print chit without a word processor.
Make sense?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
i dont want to have to use anothers shops tunes or chip. i want to us a ts blue and green and build my own tunes not buy the tunes an burn and use i want to make them. i have a dyno i can use and want to start tuning mine truck so i dont have to send out everytime i want something small done.

Open the link...

Then stop posting, and read the damn info...

You are writing your own tunes. You can use there base files and make changes, or write your own.

jon.actionmarket

Reaction score
That isn't "buying another shops tunes". It's buying a tuning software so that you can write your own.
Think about it like this:
The chip is like paper.
The burner is like a printer
The tuning software is like a word processor.
You can have all the paper and printers in the world, but you aren't going to print chit without a word processor.
Make sense?
Just about fell out of my chair. Great analogy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online