Real Tuning

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
If HP has it, it shouldn't be too far behind. EZLynk has yet to dissapoint with coverage on any of their releases...

The HP stuff isn't switch on the fly, takes a laptop to load tunes, and is just overall harder to use. EZLynk is so damn simple that its worth waiting for

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i'm using either ngauge , ndash or ez lynk. wont be for a while anyway.

jimglenda4ever

Reaction score
The question I have is...I have all my aftermarket parts from my 15 like exhaust afe stage 2 intake ngauge tuner with ******* on them currently will the 15 parts fit my new 17 and how would I go about getting the right tunes...doesn't seem like spar is tuning 17 from what I have researched
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The question I have is...I have all my aftermarket parts from my 15 like exhaust afe stage 2 intake ngauge tuner with ******* on them currently will the 15 parts fit my new 17 and how would I go about getting the right tunes...doesn't seem like spar is tuning 17 from what I have researched
Thanks in advance

Your exhaust from your 15 will work fine, your AFE intake will not work as intakes are routed differently, and your nGauge will work on the 2017 with an update for the 2017s. I would contact Mike (bigrpowr) and he can get you set up with tunes or the process on how to get them I'm sure. Spar-tan is no longer a company though, and is now Patriot diesel. Hope this helps!

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of converting my '16 ngauge to my '17 with patriot. Now waiting for the email with the new tunes. I'm going to reuse the front section of my flopro on my '17.

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
Mike - is there some way i could reuse most of the hardware of my '16 no limit 5" intake on my '17 since the filter is still brand spanking new? Is it only the elbow that is different on the new kit? Is it possible to buy it seperately? I would sell it but there is no market for that in my province haha

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike - is there some way i could reuse most of the hardware of my '16 no limit 5" intake on my '17 since the filter is still brand spanking new? Is it only the elbow that is different on the new kit? Is it possible to buy it seperately? I would sell it but there is no market for that in my province haha

no, its all different, but i can try and help you out so when you sell the stage 2 for the 11-16 you dont come out of pocket for the 17+ unit .

08Monster

Reaction score
no, its all different, but i can try and help you out so when you sell the stage 2 for the 11-16 you dont come out of pocket for the 17+ unit .
Or sell me the stage 2? That could work.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Monotalonawd

Reaction score

Or sell me the stage 2? That could work.

Haha well brand spanking new was just to mean that the intake has really low miles on it, it is still used :p

so anybody still interested to buy it? pm me :D

Reaction score
So anyone who has Patriot tuning, what all HP files did you receive from them? I received a 450, 500, 550, 600 and SOTF ratings. 5 total files. My question is on their facebook it shows it should have a 400 hp file. Which is not big deal as I probably wont ever run it on that, but just wondering if Im missing a file. Also, did anyone else receive the 2017 SOTF yet? Doesnt the switch have 5 positions? If so, I only have 4 HP selections and wasnt sure if the SOTF would have 5.

jimglenda4ever

Reaction score
Your exhaust from your 15 will work fine, your AFE intake will not work as intakes are routed differently, and your nGauge will work on the 2017 with an update for the 2017s. I would contact Mike (bigrpowr) and he can get you set up with tunes or the process on how to get them I'm sure. Spar-tan is no longer a company though, and is now Patriot diesel. Hope this helps!

I have the pipe upgrades with egr blocker plates and reroute hoses and ccv bypass...the same engine right thought process is that it will work on the new one as well any thoughts or experience with these parts as well?? Thanks again for the reply

strokin20

Reaction score
So anyone who has Patriot tuning, what all HP files did you receive from them? I received a 450, 500, 550, 600 and SOTF ratings. 5 total files. My question is on their facebook it shows it should have a 400 hp file. Which is not big deal as I probably wont ever run it on that, but just wondering if Im missing a file. Also, did anyone else receive the 2017 SOTF yet? Doesnt the switch have 5 positions? If so, I only have 4 HP selections and wasnt sure if the SOTF would have 5.
I just checked the latest files that I received last week and they're the same as yours. 450-600, which I don't really mind because I'm all about the 600 lol. As far as I know, they haven't released the sotf, but when they do, I believe it will be 400-600. I'll double check that with Jeff though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just checked the latest files that I received last week and they're the same as yours. 450-600, which I don't really mind because I'm all about the 600 lol. As far as I know, they haven't released the sotf, but when they do, I believe it will be 400-600. I'll double check that with Jeff though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well, this was a good surprise then! Cause I did receive the SOTF file!!! I talked with Jeff at Patriot and I did in fact get the SOTF file. The SOTF file has 5 settings for the 2017 and they are 400, 450, 500, 550, and 600. Now...if only I had the switch I would be loading that this weekend. Had I known I would be getting that file I would have bought the switch at the same time. I might be one of the first to get the SOTF file and unfortunately I cant even try it. Dammmnnn itttttttt

Black AOD

Reaction score
The fact that they are offering 600 files kinda makes me laugh. Stock turbo is pretty much done after 550ish whp

F

Floorboard79

600 * .85 is 510, max tune being 70 hp doesnt sound right either

maybe its a 600 with fuel and more air?

who knows, it seems to run good, im jealous of the tight shifts

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.