05 sits unlevel after pmf 3 link install

99fordman18

Reaction score
I just installed the 3 link kit from PMF and now my passenger side of my truck is sitting an inch and a half lower than the driver side. The control arms shouldn't affect ride height correct? Wonder if I have a sagging coil? Any help appreciated. Thanks

mohead1

Reaction score
Prob w coil i suspect....did u have them out? Ensure they are seated rite along w any spacers u may b using. Links just locate the axle

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

99fordman18

Reaction score
Not sure. I know they had to remove the shock towers in order to get the radius arm bolts out but I don't know about the coils. I will check the coils

Strokersace

Reaction score
Not sure. I know they had to remove the shock towers in order to get the radius arm bolts out but I don't know about the coils. I will check the coils
That doesn't make any sense. The shocks are mounted to the axle and coil buckets, respectively. Did they just unbolt them? If they were removing mounts from the truck, then they were doing it all wrong.

sootie

Reaction score
whoa. post a pic. There is some incorrect terminology being used or whoever is doing the job doesnt have a frickin clue...

99fordman18

Reaction score
I will get pics after work today. I assume they just unbolted them but will call to confirm that today.

99fordman18

Reaction score
The problem has to be in the coils correct? I called the shop and they had the coils out, is it possible they didn't get them correctly in the buckets?

Jomax

Reaction score
Why would they touch the coil bucket, shocks, or coils to install a 3 link?!?

It's literally remove three bolts holding the factory radius arm and bolt the 3 link back in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Why would they touch the coil bucket, shocks, or coils to install a 3 link?!?

It's literally remove three bolts holding the factory radius arm and bolt the 3 link back in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have done a spacer to make the truck sit level. Sounds like they spaced one side but not the other lolol

99fordman18

Reaction score
driver side coil isn't in the bucket correctly. Very easy to see after looking last night. Thanks guys!

mohead1

Reaction score
I knew that an unseated spring was the issue, cudnt really be anything else....unbolt it, kack it up, put spring right, reassemble....shudnt take an hour to fix

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online