Let's see your 11'-15' crew cab dually.

Wrecker

Reaction score
Can you shoot a pic of that bitch from behind? Interested in the rear profile..thanks

Only pic I have right now that kinda shows the rear, out of town with work for the next month.:lame:
I'll take a pic for ya when I get back though.

12AEEBBC-A478-4E17-AC60-B240D9E430CF.jpg

HPGod

Reaction score
I've been lurking for a while...Here's my 2013

Levelling kit, 20" Eagles, 295 60 20's,
dually 1.JPG

Dually 3.JPG

Dually 2.JPG

superstroked

Reaction score

HPGod

Reaction score
I'm 2.5" on the front and 2" lift on the rear.
That camper is 3500lbs dry, plus the hitch weight of the trailer. I run airbags, but also Tork lift blocks that engage the overload springs after aprx .75" of suspension travel. I HATE when a truck is dragging its ass down the road. Here's a link to the blocks.
http://www.torklift.com/index.php/products/suspension/stableload
I take them out when I'm not hauling the camper. (about 5-10 minutes). On previous trucks, the airbags would be maxed out and the overloads weren't engaged at all. These blocks are a simple but awesome solution.
Front grill surround, front and rear bumpers, side steps, mirrors were all wrapped in brushed, black vinyl. Headlights lightly tinted, Recon tails, Blacked out dually markers, cab lights and mirror lights.

295 60 20's measure 34.5" tall by 11.7" wide. Just slightly narrower than a 35x12.5x20. I don't run a spacer on the rear and I've got ample room. They stick out past the fenders by about 1-1.5". I BARELY clear my camper jacks when loading the camper, and I'm running the swing out "dually" compatible jacks.

Last edited:

Wrecker

Reaction score
Thanks! The camper is plasti-dipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does that hold up to trees and branches scrapping along it as your driving down normal roads or offroad? I've got a big enclosed trailer that's black and that paint gets scratched pretty hard. I would think the plasti-dip would just scrape right off with the first good branch that drug across it??

HPGod

Reaction score
I don't see regular usage hurting the plasti-dip too badly. Plasti-dip seems fairly resilient, but if and when it does tear, it shouldn't be difficult to "cut out" and re-spray/replace a section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Only pic I have right now that kinda shows the rear, out of town with work for the next month.:lame:
I'll take a pic for ya when I get back though.

12AEEBBC-A478-4E17-AC60-B240D9E430CF.jpg

Looks awesome! Makes me want to trade up to a newer dually, I don't think I could deal with black again but it looks so good when its clean.

Latest posts

Members online