Hmm, what mod(s) to do to this new heap?

Jomax

Reaction score
Strictly orange peel

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I See, makes sense. I chose not to sand mine for the orange peel, when you know how much clear factory's only put on, makes you think twice lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Umm, only time the sanding needs to come out is for a deep scratch or to remove orange peel. The compound and polish is what brings out the color.

I love opti coat! 600$ isn't bad for that. How's it holding up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm talking about any truck that sits on a lot for more than a month. The idiots they have wash them to keep them looking "new" on the lot, use the same bucket usually for 3-4 trucks, resulting in wonderful swirly scratches. That's what I'm talking about. I agree usually clay bar and polish = awesome paint, but 3 cars now that were *new* that I had to get sanded due to retards using 4 cars worth of wash water...

I should clarify the Opti-Coat was SEVERELY discounted due to all the work they did to the viper for me. I pretty much put the owners kid through freaking college with that car's paint and gap correction... It's holding up like a charm, just wash it and dry it, no wax needed!

jcain

Reaction score
64d9bc6ce5a97cdc9dd0f91b30ae69f4.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That is one bad ass ride, Its almost sad that the king ranches are two tone, I mean I hate two tone but you could always tell one from a mile away.

Profuzz

Reaction score
Jcain, what, if any yet ,tire & wheel choice ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

14ccd

Reaction score
Traction bars and the 3 link are on my wish list too. Can you tell a difference in the way it drives?

14ccd

Reaction score
What's different? Is it the way it handles, steers, is the ride different. I would have to assume death wobble would be a thing of the past with that setup, which is the main reason I want it.

Latest posts

Members online