My Project

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
figured i would start a thread. still far from done, but i have gotten alot done in the first month. still have Icon 4.5 and ouo stuff to go on, as well as some pretty substantial engine upgrades, but for now its deleted and looks like this. i had to do a leveling kit out front cuz the 10.5's rubbed a good bit and it looked funny. it also has amp steps. first set of headlights were a fail so im waiting for attempt #2 ... should be better.

13_leveled.jpg

Damnit! Gave me a stiffie :(

You're doing black headlights? Looks great man. Yours and Matt's dad's(and Matt's lol) are some of the best looking 6.7s I've seen. Your tastes are quite consistent lol this one, Godzilla and the silver surfer all bear a striking resemblance.

Sent from the Bayou

Matt

Reaction score
Looks killer. I gotta quit looking at 6.7's. Will the leveling kit be for sale?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
yeah but it rubs. im going up 2" more. icon hooked me up so im gonna take advantage ;)

B-Rad is the man over there. But the rub is nothing a heat gun can't solve, I'm running the same lift but on larger wheels and tires with very minimal rub. Rock on brotha.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
B-Rad is the man over there. But the rub is nothing a heat gun can't solve, I'm running the same lift but on larger wheels and tires with very minimal rub. Rock on brotha.

Yep he is. He just got a top shelf desk ornament the other day

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Two inches will look good with that sized tires. You can't really go much more or will need the OUO drop down attachment for the steps. Be rough for you to get in.. ;) Snowflake

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I hear you, just thought they attempted to paint them and was wondering if they had the same problems we did

they turned out great, i just hated the scheme. i gave them to a buddy with a black truck and they looked great. they looked like i did a nightshade on the top bucket, i want accents not full power .. im trying a new route as we speak... not too many 6.7 lights to reference !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online