My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
lol I like it! Attention to every detail and the lack of budget are two of my favorite things about your builds lol

close, but im no shone. talk about attention. i remember comparing GZ to his truck ... he f'ing owned me so bad lol

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Yours sits level with a 5 in block in rear and 4.5 up front? Just wondering because mine is dead level with Carli 4.5and 6 in block in the rear.

And seeing your white truck really makes me wish I didn't get bronze and gold

Sent from a lawn mower

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yours sits level with a 5 in block in rear and 4.5 up front? Just wondering because mine is dead level with Carli 4.5and 6 in block in the rear.

And seeing your white truck really makes me wish I didn't get bronze and gold

Sent from a lawn mower

yeah it's level at least to the eye. it may be a tad high in the rear if anything. i need to find a level surface and really check. if i ever notice it's ass high it will bug the hell out of me. i always thought the carli lifts sat lower in the front than others.

as for the color , that bronze is cool IMO, i'm just not a 2 tone kinda guy.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
yeah it's level at least to the eye. it may be a tad high in the rear if anything. i need to find a level surface and really check. if i ever notice it's ass high it will bug the hell out of me. i always thought the carli lifts sat lower in the front than others.

as for the color , that bronze is cool IMO, i'm just not a 2 tone kinda guy.

Thanks bud. And no I believe It's really. Like 5 in lift or close to that. My rear with the 6 in block might be just a half inch higher in the back if that.

Your truck looks great Btw. Are you running 325/50/22 trails?

Sent from a lawn mower

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Update- going to remove the overload, as it's a tiny bit @ss high as the springs have settled. just needed shorter u bolts to get that done. it has the icon dual steering stabilizers as well. OUO ALA's will go on in the next week . got the stereo done for the most part this weekend, just gonna swap the components, but definitely the best superduty sound i have ever had. headlights , light bar, and some touch up to the grill shell (scratch) and then onto the dyno to start dyno testing stuff.

here's the stereo setup, keeping the factory sync nav. i used (3) JL 10" shallow mounts, and 500/1 and 300/4 amp's.

13_jl_subs.jpg

13_amps.jpg

i'll post more pics when ALA's are on as well as headlights and paint. but so far very happy, these trucks are so nice.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
looks good man. next time my truck is running around you, you need to hear my setup. I really really miss my factory SYNC nav head unit.. But I needed one that had more EQ settings so that I could bring out the true colors of my setup. I probably will look to replace the kenwood after this build is done and the truck is back on the road. I cant wait to see your headlights. I am pulling a set apart myself soon.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks nice is that a custom box?

yeah.

looks good man. next time my truck is running around you, you need to hear my setup. I really really miss my factory SYNC nav head unit.. But I needed one that had more EQ settings so that I could bring out the true colors of my setup. I probably will look to replace the kenwood after this build is done and the truck is back on the road. I cant wait to see your headlights. I am pulling a set apart myself soon.

with the new iline oem eq's the control is endless, i went with the audio control lcq-i , it has 6 channels of full tunability. i wasnt about to give up my ford touch. as for the headlights, is that because armen never did yours ?

No kidding. My 6.7 is bronze and gold as well. I wish I had white platinum. I can decide on what wheels would look good with bronze.

Mikey, your build is looking sweet. I really am thinking of buying a white one now.

i love the platinum white !

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
with the new iline oem eq's the control is endless, i went with the audio control lcq-i , it has 6 channels of full tunability. i wasnt about to give up my ford touch. as for the headlights, is that because armen never did yours ?

See I have an audiocontrol just in case I ever go back to my factory unit.. but its not worth it at this point because everything is wired up, back up cam, steeringwheel controls, etc etc.

and I told him not to worry about them anymore, decided to do it on my own.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
See I have an audiocontrol just in case I ever go back to my factory unit.. but its not worth it at this point because everything is wired up, back up cam, steeringwheel controls, etc etc.

and I told him not to worry about them anymore, decided to do it on my own.

yeah ive been waiting 7 weeks on my new set. sucks but oh well.

Latest posts

Members online