Let's see your 11'-15' crew cab dually.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Well some of you may like it, some may not. But I pulled the trigger on this bed this morning.

enutapa7.jpg

2ezesugu.jpg

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I like it. just lost a lot of space width wise vs other flatbeds. but it's one of the better looking beds I've seen!

Eric@HoldersDiesel

I agree. In my completely novice opinion, the bed should be the width of the flares. But I like the style of it. I think it'll look pretty good on your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
Actual bed width isn't the issue, it's the lack of useable bed space that a traditional box doesn't have. The bed will have my fuel tank mounted on it and that's it. Having the under body boxes will help keep the bed de-cluttered. And I'll have a work platform to use other than the crappy tailgate with the stupid man step.

The other reason being this bed simply looks better then the 4 box series without the stainless accents, exposed fenders, and steps. I've done a lot of research the last few weeks and was dead set on having a welding shop build me a custom bed but the $10k price tag made me second guess it. I don't keep my trucks to terribly long, and like to change things often and didn't want to be stuck with the bed. Bradford has stepped up there quality, fit/finish in the last year which I wasn't aware of until recently. So hopefully I made the right decision and it works out.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Actual bed width isn't the issue, it's the lack of useable bed space that a traditional box doesn't have. The bed will have my fuel tank mounted on it and that's it. Having the under body boxes will help keep the bed de-cluttered. And I'll have a work platform to use other than the crappy tailgate with the stupid man step.

The other reason being this bed simply looks better then the 4 box series without the stainless accents, exposed fenders, and steps. I've done a lot of research the last few weeks and was dead set on having a welding shop build me a custom bed but the $10k price tag made me second guess it. I don't keep my trucks to terribly long, and like to change things often and didn't want to be stuck with the bed. Bradford has stepped up there quality, fit/finish in the last year which I wasn't aware of until recently. So hopefully I made the right decision and it works out.

I'm with you. I want a flatbed and to do the same keep boxes to keep tools and stuff out of the bad. I use mine mainly for pulling and hook and unhook a lot and get sick of climbing over the bed rails. And ratchet straps can hold down anything else you need to keep in the bed. Haven't seen many that look good on a shortbed.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I like it. just lost a lot of space width wise vs other flatbeds. but it's one of the better looking beds I've seen!

Eric@HoldersDiesel

It will look good...

If need be and to help with erics issue.... lay down side rails ftw!! Just in case you needed the bed a bit wider.

live life full throttle

TripleE44

Reaction score
I love the whole idea of a flat bed on a nice/newer looking truck. And that one is one of the better looking ones for that type of truck. Good choice man, now go wash your trucks.

hotrodder_101

Reaction score
I have a question. I am looking at buying a 350 dually 4x4. What are the largest tires that will fit without a lift? I have a 5th wheel toy hauler and don't want a lift.
Thanks

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I have a question. I am looking at buying a 350 dually 4x4. What are the largest tires that will fit without a lift? I have a 5th wheel toy hauler and don't want a lift.
Thanks

I'm sure you could go w/ a 2.5" lift, and still have clearance(2.5" front and a 4" block the rear will be slightly higher than a 350 srw). But I think 35s would fit stock height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hotrodder_101

Reaction score
Hmmm. I know that I'm going to put traction bars and air springs on it. I need as much clearance as possible because I have to go down oilfield roads.

B.Warning

Reaction score
No, I haven't. I don't like that option because the camber on some of these roads is sketchy as is.

Understandable...but in the grand scheme of things is 4"really going to make that big of a difference in stability?

Bone stock you can clear a 35" tire with minor trimming. I'm on stock suspension for now and running a 255/70/22.5 which is roughly 36.7"tall.

hotrodder_101

Reaction score
When the thing is already 13'6" tall, yes! That would put it over the legal limit without a permit. What kind of trimming are we talking? I found several 285 55 r22.5s. Kinda pricey though.

Latest posts

Members online