• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008-10 6.4L parts: RCD EGR *** kit, SCT tuner and etc

earico

Reaction score
Sold my 6.4 so I have some parts to get rid of.

The following are brand new:
RCD EGR **** kit. Comes with everything you need and nothing has been opened or used. $300 shipped in the USA

Fuel filter kit with both filters and orings. $30 shipped in the USA

The following are used:
SCT Livewire tuner. Screen is perfect. It's unmarried and supports custom race tunes. Comes with ODB2 cable, USB cable and mount. The suction cup was cut off the mount so if you plan to mount to a windshield you will need to order a new mount on Ebay or something. It is unmarried and has 5 marries left. $300 shipped in the USA

S&B cold air intake. All hardware needed for install is included. Nothing is missing. Filter has been thoroughly cleaned and reoiled. Clear plexiglas cover is slightly foggy in places. Needs to be buffed a little. $140 shipped in the USA

Last edited:

earico

Reaction score
EGR Kit. That's just a grease smudge on the charge pipe in the pics. I just wiped it off after the pic was taken.

IMG-20190509-195431.jpg

IMG-20190509-195437.jpg

IMG-20190509-195443.jpg

Last edited:

earico

Reaction score
Stupid question but does sct tuner work with 6.0?

If you look up that part number on the back of it you can see that the 6.0 years are listed. However to be extra sure I'd call SCT and ask them or email them the pics I posted.

Latest posts

Members online