Powdercoating AF wheels

04cr450

Reaction score
Sadly my 1 yesr old AF wheels are flaking(satin black finish). I know messed up, wheels have never seen salt/ only rain once and are cleaned weekly using a micro fiber towel and either spray wax or car soap and always air dryed so i am bummed on the quality of this brand..
No warranty either just outside of it.
Was thinking of powder coating them gloss black(just the satin finished part of the wheel). Think this will hold up on this brand wheel? If not anyone want a set of new AF's? Haha

gotchadollar

Reaction score
Talk to Chatty Cathy on here, he had a set of his AF wheels powdered! They looked sick!

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Sadly my 1 yesr old AF wheels are flaking(satin black finish). I know messed up, wheels have never seen salt/ only rain once and are cleaned weekly using a micro fiber towel and either spray wax or car soap and always air dryed so i am bummed on the quality of this brand..
No warranty either just outside of it.
Was thinking of powder coating them gloss black(just the satin finished part of the wheel). Think this will hold up on this brand wheel? If not anyone want a set of new AF's? Haha

get up with the kid in glen burnie that mpd uses for there powdercoating, think its db powdercoating or something he does awesome work

Latest posts

Members online