ABS issues since 3 link.

Mustang42

Reaction score
Brake hoses? Explain, please. I will be tearing into this thing this weekend to see what I can find. Will let everyone know what I find.

RyanD

Reaction score
Mine does it when I back out of the driveway at about 5 mph with the wheel cut to the right - I have an angled driveway to the street, and it does it when the front wheels get even off the driveway. At first I thought it was rub, but nothing is showing signs of that. I'll probably do SS hoses at some point.

Forgot to mention I am leveled on 35s with stock wheels.

Mustang42

Reaction score
Well, my brakes are now good. I still have this going on. Really frustrated. I am going to see if I can find any loose connections or bad wiring in the abs system.

JRLott

Reaction score
Have you tried shutting off advance trac/stability control? I haven’t been able to get mine to do it when it’s off.

Mustang42

Reaction score
No, I haven’t tried that. Just when I thought I was getting ahead I got a bad case of death wobble. My attention was moved to that and I just finished replacing the track bar. I will get back to this issue ASAP. This sucks with only 85k on the clock.

RyanD

Reaction score
Kxc - I replaced the entire bar as part of the Carli kit.

I don't hit bumps or hangs (even with the level) that extend lines. It's strange, and I can recreate it almost on demand, but at this point it really doesn't bother me.

Mustang42

Reaction score
I also replaced the entire bar with the ready lift bar. I am going to look at extended brake lines next. However, mine seem quite long enough.

Latest posts

Members online