Injectors in tour 6.0?

MorganY

Reaction score
So i think i made up my mind after da lot of thinking. 190s/75% to run with my pmax as my daily driver. gona have to get with matt@gearhead to get me a program for it.

I ran that for the last 3000 miles, it gets a little hot but you can tow ~7000-8000lbs with it which I liked. I just sent them off to warren to get 210/100's...wasn't enough for the addiction LOL

01PSD

Reaction score
You dont understand the concept of cleaning up the fuel. Its not done by turning them down to nothing. Your gonna fire back with alls you said was it was possible, well if you really had the grasp of the concept youd of never said it to begin with. Cheers:toast:

uhhh? No by tuning them back you're not cleaning them up, but that is ONE method of "cleaning" them up with an undersized turbo. No it's not emptying all the fuel possible, but it's not a smokey pig either. Personally I wouldn't go bigger than 175s with a Pmax to get the full effect of both the turbo and sticks. Just my opinion. Sorry if I got under your skin by you assuming you understood my grasp on the whole concept. Sorry for the derail PSE, I'll keep reading away like usual :D

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I ran that for the last 3000 miles, it gets a little hot but you can tow ~7000-8000lbs with it which I liked. I just sent them off to warren to get 210/100's...wasn't enough for the addiction LOL

so from your sig? you have a pmax with 190s that it couldnt clean up. so you went to 210s?

spray?

anything else other than a pmax?

Last edited:

01PSD

Reaction score
I hope you plan on some turbo upgrades in the future for 210s.. Please say yes, because if not then that's a waste of injector

01PSD

Reaction score
Just for my learning purposes, is there ANY single on the market that can totally clean up 190s, let alone 210s? While still being daily driveable

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just for my learning purposes, is there ANY single on the market that can totally clean up 190s, let alone 210s? While still being daily driveable

if there was a single,it would have to be elites old vgt ho 68/94.
even then there might be alittle something comming out the tail pipe.

just to give you a idea.

my blue truck has a 64/70 t3,with stock sticks and srl from gear head. at wot i have a very little haze at wot.

i dont believe with turbo only you could be COMPLETELY clean like stock...

01PSD

Reaction score
Just trying to expand on the "cleaning up" thing here. I really want to see RCD's 68mm Pmax run with 190s. I haven't seen any vids of it yet, but I think that's what Danny (imelmo) is going to try, not sure if that's a good truck to use as a comparison though LOL

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just trying to expand on the "cleaning up" thing here. I really want to see RCD's 68mm Pmax run with 190s. I haven't seen any vids of it yet, but I think that's what Danny (imelmo) is going to try, not sure if that's a good truck to use as a comparison though LOL

considering he has hybrids

AllanB

Reaction score
Your best bet is probably 190/75% or maybe even 100%. You can have them tuned back on the fuel to run a Pmax. For the future if you should decide to run a compound set up, you can have them tuned to deliver enough fuel to run with a compound set up. 190/100% is quite a lot of fuel. You are not going to break into the 10's on the track with them. But if you have enough turbo, they will make your truck one BAMF on the street.

Pdpmatt

Reaction score
I'm running 225/100's from warren with 65mm Vgt II hybrid. 2stage spray of course. Mild manners on the street. Dirty on the track.

Latest posts

Members online