So it begins

isootmypants

Reaction score
Pulling good block out, putting cheap forged motor in with my heads, pump, injectors, turbo etc on it. Saving good block for rods, girdle, fill. Oring heads while they're off and spraying factory forged...see what it holds for now. BTS is getting sent out this week to be freshened up. Mean while, new steering box, fresh paint on frame, new bed, all doors and fresh paint job. Hoping to hit 900 at RRE, while looking good. If built motor is done by then, I'll break it in right...on the dyno.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.1 KB · Views: 739

dustinz85

Reaction score
What size injectors are you.planning to spray with? I've always wanted to spray mine with the stock forged. I mean nothing crazy, my neighbor basically gave me line and relays from his last drag car.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

isootmypants

Reaction score
Nah. For now gonna run the 475. And I've been thinking, since the trans is not going to be done till around June, I may try to save and build the motor. No point in having a motor sit in the chassis without a trans.

isootmypants

Reaction score
No limit girdle and Manley rods getting ordered tomorrow. Took a little longer than I wanted but it's getting done right. Hard blok fill and all

isootmypants

Reaction score
Ati damper and precision industries billet flex plate ordered. Manley rods showed up Monday and waiting on main studs to come in before girdle is shipped from dyno proven

Krause

Reaction score
900 that's all eh? I'll line up the 90cc sticks with ya at riffraff no problems. Looking forward to this boss, let me know if you and Jim are making a weekend of it or something leading up to Riffraff, I'll come out and help wrench.
-Krause

Latest posts

Members online