No call back

TyCorr

Reaction score
About 50% of that made sense. I dont doubt or dispute your claims but i honestly got a bit lost in there.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Been there done that, except I had two days worth of crappy A$$ live tuning that did nothing but smoke and make average power at best. Got every glow plug code known to man at start up. Was promised revisions...yeah right...left tons of voicemails, messages with the ones that actually answered the phone, and sent tons of unanswered emails. And they had the balls to charge me 5 times what you paid. DynoProven can go straight to a nice warm place below as far as I'm concerned. And trust me, there is a LOT of us that's been done this way. I know, I've talked to many many of them.

So you paid for two days worth of tuning, left without your money, and the tunes didn't work? Why didnt you say "if you cant make this work, give me my money back?"

Footz09

Reaction score
Dyno proven

So you paid for two days worth of tuning, left without your money, and the tunes didn't work? Why didnt you say "if you cant make this work, give me my money back?"

It was a lost cause - sometimes it's best to just move on and let KARMA take its role .

Jomax

Reaction score
From what I gather, why are they still a sponsor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morepower02

Reaction score
I can agree with that. Its more common than not in this racket to be honest.

In the last 15 years I have followed power stroke diesel forums if I had some cash for each one of these stories I could retire soon.

DocBar

Reaction score
It's gotten so bad at Dyno-proven that I can't even get my bill emailed to me. It's gotten beyond ridiculous.